𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
      "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨
                         𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬."

We drove over to the "Wreck" Kiara's parent's restaurant located in the cut

We drove over to the "Wreck" Kiara's parent's restaurant located in the cut. We blasted the songs that were playing on the radio on the way there, while I watched the sun slowly go down.

"We should make a band!" JJ screamed over the loud music. "JJ, what the hell's gonna be the name?" I shouted as the others kept singing. "Full kook!" JJ yelled before I let out a huge giggle and playfully shoved his chest.

JJ scooted closer and slowly leaned into the side of my face making his mouth level with my ear. I instantly got goosebumps feeling him make the slightest contact with me. I'm guessing he was gonna tell me a secret.

"I love your laugh Maddie," JJ whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Have I ever told you that before?" he asked as I shook my head no quickly.

"Hm...Well, it's true," he whispered once more as his hand slowly laid on my thigh. "Maybe you should. I never knew," I mumbled nervously. "Don't worry, I will," he confirmed while he stroked my thigh.

"We have arrived to heaven!" John b shouted as he parked in front of the Wreck and turned off the twinkie. "Finally, I've been starved for freaking eight hours." I groaned while we got out of the van.

"Stealing drones makes you hungry," Kiara commented. "What I would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now," JJ mumbled as he got out right after me. "It would not be pretty," Pope added as we walked towards the glass door that lead inside the restaurant.

JJ pull the door opened and quickly held the door open for me, like the gentleman he is.

"Whipped bro. Just whipped." John b and Pope snickered as JJ stuck up the middle finger I'm defense.

"JJ, we are in a public place. Please behave," I whispered, hearing him let out a small huff.

"I repeat, JJ Maybank is whipped." John b repeated mimicking a pilot's voice.

"Shut up and find a table, assholes," I demanded as I saw Pope and John b roll their eyes. "Mama's mad," Pope whispered as they walked off.