𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
              "𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
                                  𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐉'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬?"

                                                            𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲                "𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠                                   𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐉'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬?"

I opened my eyes interrupted by my parents loudly chatting and laughing downstairs. I look around my surroundings and realized I was in my bed.

I yanked the blankets off and I still had my attire from yesterday. "What the fuck..." I muttered, bewildered about how I even got here. 

I looked over at my nightstand and noticed my phone on the charger "How in the living hell." I mumbled, grabbed my phone, and scrolled a bit till JJ sent me a message.

JJ🏄

                              10:13 am.

hey, wanna go on the boat?

                                                                   Sure when?
right now

                  Right now? okay, see you in a few.

see ya

wait, how did I end up on my bed?

I might have tucked you in

Aww your adorbs,
okay I'll see you in a few.

- - - -

I got out of bed and opened my bikini drawer, I scoured around and saw my black triangle 2 piece. I grabbed a black tank top and light blue jean shorts. Lastly paired it with cheap black vintage pair of sunglasses.

I locked the door and took all my old clothing from yesterday off. I changed into my bathing suit and looked in the mirror.

I felt like I was showing way too much but I had worn it once before and so has Kiara. Me and Kiara both loved this bikini since it was cozy and it doesn't flash anything.

I decided to french braid my hair since I didn't wanna deal with detangling it later on. I grabbed my hairbrush and a spray bottle, parted my hair, and started braiding.

While I was doing my hair I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah?!" I yelled to the individual on the other side of the door.

The slowly door opened and I looked into my mirror and saw my father and mother come into my room. I saw that my father was holding a bowl of strawberries, knowing they were my absolute favorite.