𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲
"𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚."

 "It's for the pain," I whispered, pulling a long blunt out of the brown pouch, JJ packed them into

"It's for the pain," I whispered, pulling a long blunt out of the brown pouch, JJ packed them into. "JJ, bless." Sarah gasped, while her fingers stroked her big bloody jellyfish wound.

"Mhm." I hummed, getting comfortable on the elevated platform of the boat. I placed the blunt in between my lips and clicked the silver lighter JJ left for us.

I took a few puffs as I felt the weed pleasingly invade my lungs. I exhaled as I closed my brown eyes, leaning my head against the wall behind us.

I pointed the blunt toward Sarah so she can take a hit. But, I wasn't fully satisfied and I wanted some more. I haven't had weed in a big while and I missed the taste of it. She lowered her hand down to grab the blunt before I dragged the blunt back into my mouth.

"Really?" she scolded, yanking the blunt out of my mouth, aggressively. "Since when did you smoke, Sarah?" I questioned, as she placed it in between her lips.

She shrugged her shoulder and I rolled my eyes in return. A small huff slipped from my lips and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Go easy," Kiara mumbled as we watched Sarah take one big puff. I glanced over at Kiara and she looked back at me baffled about why she was taking such large puffs. 

"That's JJ's cousin's cripple," Kiara whispered while we still watched her inhale the weed in huge sections.

Then, she snatched it out of her mouth and began coughing like crazy. I did nothing but look at her in annoyance.

Kiara snatched the blunt out of Sarah's hand and placed it in between her lips. Sarah kept coughing dramatically while I stared at her in horror.

"What the fuck..."

"Jesus-Jesus. C-Christ!" she gasped, trying to quit coughing while Kiara held her laughter. "Okay, Sarah enough." I snapped as she kept coughing in my ear. "I-I can't, I need water!"

"Well, jump in and drink some salt water. But jump on the other side to avoid the jellies." I instructed, pointing to the blue water around us.

"Be useful, Madalyn, and help me!" she lowly pleaded while her hard coughing soon came to a stop.

"Now, I'm useless and shit-talking bitch, according to you." I snapped, glaring at her hazel eyes. "You wanna keep adding names? I got more for you!" she shouted.