𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
                        "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?"

                         𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭                         "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?"

"Hey, guys!" I heard my mother exclaim from the grey couch she was sitting on while we slowly walked in. Alongside the red expensive wine, she was holding with her fingertips.

"Hey, mom" I whispered, raising my hand and waving at her. "Hey Mrs. Frame," JJ mumbled, with a smile displayed on his thin lips.

"JJ, you know you can call me Lana. It's not like your first time here." she giggled, carefully placing her glass on the glass table in front of her.

She walked over to us and gave me and JJ a tiny kiss on the cheek like always. "I know but it's a habit...Lan," he whispered, following a chuckle.

"Where did you get that from?" my mother questioned, pointing to the small cut on his left cheek, similar to mine.

"Fell on some glass." he lied. "So is everyone face-planting on some glass? First, it was you and now you." she suspiciously said.

"Be honest with me JJ. What happened?" she asked. I knew JJ wasn't gonna lie to her one more time since he always addressed her as his mother and he knew she was just trying to help him.

"My dad..." he mumbled slowly, while I interlocked my hand with his hand. "Douche." my mother huffed out.

"But I'm alright," JJ whispered. "Well, okay, okay," she whispered. She knew JJ was against calling the cops on Luke since he always thought he would change or something. But every time she would see JJ bruised up, I saw her temptation rise, just by looking at her eyes. Every single time.

"Alright, we're going to bed now," I spoke up, breaking the miserable silence between all three of us. "Okay, Goodnight my loves," she whispered, giving both of us another kiss on the cheek.

"Good night, mom."

"Good night."

Me and JJ made our way to the staircase and walked up in total silence, but our hands were still interlocked together.

JJ opened my room door and we walked in. I close the door behind me while he sat his brown backpack next to the door frame.

JJ then quickly ran to my bed and flopped on it like a starfish, making one of my stuffed animals fall off the bed. I let a small laugh slip from my lips, and laid on the bed beside him. He pulled me closer, by my waist, tucking me into his neck.

"I know you're comfy but we gotta get you cleaned up, love," I whispered, trying to get up from the bed before I felt him pull me back down and his grip on my hips tighten.