𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
             "𝐉𝐉'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲."

"Madalyn wake up!" I heard Kiara yell, shaking me awake

"Madalyn wake up!" I heard Kiara yell, shaking me awake. "Kiara, this is the second time you've done this, this week," I groaned, kicking my feet in annoyance.

"Wakey, wakey, biatch," Kiara whispered in my ear before I shoved her away from me. "Let me sleep," I whispered, snuggling my head further into the pillow.

"Wake up!"

"JJ's here!" Kiara screamed. Those two words made something in me jump. I just needed that boy in my arms and ill be just fine for a long time. I yanked the thick cold covers off of me and pushed myself off my bed.

I opened my eyes and looked around to not find the blonde boy anywhere in my room. I looked over at Kiara who had a messy curly-haired bun, but it was cute.

"Where?" I asked corking one of my eyebrows in confusion, only seeing Kiara, her mom, and my mom in my room.

"Are you serious right now?" Kiara huffed out, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes, I am serious right now." I whispered in a 'duh' tone.

"You woke me up from my peaceful sleep and told me the worse lie possible. You broke two crimes and I'm nice enough to let it slide."

"Who cares! Let's go. It's midsummers, your favorite!" Kiara grinned making me roll my eyes, now feeling the life of midsummers sucked out of me.

"Well hello there, Anna." I quickly waved while I let out a huge yawn. "Hello Madalyn." she giggled, waving back.

"Hey, mommy," I whispered, walking towards her and pulling her into a small hug. I lazily wrapped my arms over her waist and she wrapped hers around my shoulders, snuggling my head into the crook of her neck.

"Hey, we and Elle are gonna go somewhere, really quick. Kiara keep her up." my mother demanded while we slowly let go of each other.

"Yes ma'am." she saluted, placing two fingers on the side of her forehead. They both slightly giggled before they left my room.

I watched as Kiara jumped onto my bed and laid down alongside me. "So, are you gonna ask JJ out today?" Kiara questioned with a huge smile since she couldn't contain it.

I gave her a blank stare before I said, "No," I watched her facial expressions drop drastically from happiness to sadness.

"What- wait- since- wait, what!" She yelled as her eyes quickly widened, in astonishment.