𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ten
                          "𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫..."

I woke up and felt JJ's muscular arms still around my waist, My head layed on his chest as he was on his back

I woke up and felt JJ's muscular arms still around my waist, My head layed on his chest as he was on his back. I looked up at him and noticed he was still sleeping.

His lips slightly parted when he exhaled. His hair was all over his face covering his elegant features.

I pushed his hair back slightly making him stir in his sleep, as He held my waist even tighter if that was even possible.

"Jesus christ wanna kill me?" I whisper yelled while he held onto me tighter.

I noticed my phone wasn't on the nightstand and I remembered it was on the couch, I didn't wanna get it just in case it woke JJ up from his peaceful sleep.

I layed back down on him gently since I really couldn't do anything. I felt his hand slid up slowly to my upper back, his other hand kept in place but just held me a bit tighter as if I was being pulled away.

I swear my stomach bubbled at his hand placements all over my body. I heard the door open and I looked up and saw John b poking his head in.

"Hello there, um... Y'all look like something." He smirked as he crossed his arms. I laughed quietly at his comment to avoid waking JJ.

"Get up, bring a swimsuit just in case, and wake his ass up please." John b whispered as he got out of the room and closed the door behind him.

I rubbed the crust out of my eyes, I turned to face JJ's adorable sleeping body.

This time I saw every beautiful feature of his face. His sharp jaw, his pointy nose, pretty thin lips, His blonde eyebrows, and his blonde lashes. He was perfect when he was sleeping. Also when he was awake but I didn't wanna tell him that.

"JJ, wake up," I mumbled, rubbing his muscular arms. "Mm." He hummed as he lightly stirred in his peaceful sleep. "JJ. Blonde come on, get up." I giggled, tapping his shoulder repeatedly.

He still wasn't waking up so I moved up a bit, ending up straddling his waist. I slapped his face gently with both of my hands. He removed his arms from my waist and rubs his eyes, and I stop my hand movements since he finally woke up.