𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
                   "𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫
                              𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝."

I woke up listening to the pouges conversing with about our royal merchant plan for later on in the day

I woke up listening to the pouges conversing with about our royal merchant plan for later on in the day. I opened my eyes, slowly attempting to adjust to the bright light since the sun was practically beaming on us.

"Well, good morning shitbird." John b snickered, noticing me waking up a bit. I raised the middle finger at him and snuggled my head further into JJ's chest.

"Did you wrap your willy?" John b whispered with a slight smirk. "Shut up, it's too early to be smacking people." I groaned, hearing a breathy laugh from JJ.

"Is it too early to smack, Makayla?" Kiara whispered with a grin knowing my answer. "I can smack her in the ass crack of dawn. So that means I can smack her at whatever time I want." I muttered.

"I'm gonna tell her that you got her name in your mouth." John b whispered earning a hard pinch from Kiara.

"I'm gonna drown her when I see her," I whispered hearing JJ burst into laughter from above me. "Jesus she woke up and chose to murder people." Kiara giggled right after.

"Anyways, we're gonna leave this fucking psycho alone to think about more murder plans." John b whispered.

"Should we find out if this merchant is there or not?" John b questioned all of us. "It's thundering," I mumbled. "How the hell do you know that, you were knocked for the last hour." JJ giggled as he began caressing my back.

"I have my ways. I'm the weather-man on ABC news." I whispered with a small giggle in my voice. "I don't think that's a weather channel." Pope laughed.

"Oh."

"Should we just go?" Kiara asked. "Let's just go. Let's get it over with," I huffed out, getting off of JJ's chest. I got off the hammock and walked towards the chateau, stretching my back as I walked up the porch steps.

I walked into the house and ran to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the spare blue toothbrush I always left over there.

I brushed my teeth as I rubbed the nasty crust out of my brown eyes. I rinsed my mouth out and walked out of the bathroom.

I turned the corner and got startled, noticing my best friend Kiara laying on the couch while she scrolled on her phone.