𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
      "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
  𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬!"

                          𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞                  "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞                                 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬!"

"Here are the stupid jackasses." I huffed, sitting on the edge of the boat while we saw the pouge boat approaching us.

We were tired, hungry, and aching. We were aching badly because we obviously had the worse sleep. One, we slept on the floor. Two, it was cold. Three, the floor was rock hard floor.

"Uh-oh. Did you forget your keys or something?" Pope teased with a small smirk on his thick lips. "Need a tow?" John b asked.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked," Kiara whispered, crossing her arms over her chest."Absolutely not," Sarah mumbled.

"Wanna keep going with the act? If I give you a glare or say something rude, I'm staying in character." I whispered to Sarah as she slightly nodded."Got it, me too," she whispered, giving the boys an irritated glare.

"Good morning, asshats. How'd you sleep?" I questioned, with an annoyed face, because we had to sleep on the floor with two towels.

"You gotta admit it was funny." John b smirked before I stuck up the middle finger.

"Sorry Maddie." he chuckled, realizing I had the straightest face. I kept going with the plan and made them think that their plan didn't work.

"So, how was the boat staycation?" Pope asked us three while we still had straight faces. "Yall had a private ocean, so I bet it was good," JJ mumbled, grinning at me.

"While you guys had the time of your life doing whatever you do, I had to stay here with barbie," I mumbled glaring at Sarah."Excuse me? You had the attitude of a bridezilla!" Sarah shouted while we stayed in character.

"You were high! The whole time!"

"I guess it didn't work..." John b mumbled, watching us fight for the hundredth time. "We did this for nothing, I guess," Pope muttered.

"You're so annoying, I've stayed on this damn boat with you for the last 24 hours! Who wouldn't be mad?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Guys, come on-"

"No- no. I've been on this damn boat for too freaking long!" I yelled while I heard Kiara trying to contain her laughter.

"I was right about you. Your useless, stupid, and shit-talking bitch-" Sarah shouted until her laughter interrupted her.

"What the hell," JJ and Pope whispered, watching her break character while I tried to keep mine together.

"Anyways, John b." Kiara whispered as the boys looked at me and Sarah in confusion. "Uh...What's that?" John b asked, with a smirk.