𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
                           "𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭?"

                          𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞                           "𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭?"

I woke up to the feeling of JJ carefully caressing my back and hips. I let out a slight groan at the wonderful feeling and opened my eyes.

I realized that I was on JJ's chest and I had my arms wrapped around his muscular torso. I looked up to notice his exhausted eyes, gazing up at the ceiling, again.

"Did you sleep?" I asked lowly, feeling him heavily jump under me with a gasp. "Holy shit, I didn't know you were up." he gasped, looking down at me with a smile.

"I just woke up. Your back scratches feel great." I whispered, laying my head back on his chest that was covered by his hoodie. "I know, I heard you moan in your sleep." he giggled.

"Really?" I gasped, feeling my cheeks flush with bright pink. "Yes, really." he grinned, following a small chuckle.

"Well, that's fucking embarrassing," I muttered, letting a huge huff out. "Don't be embarrassed. I liked it," he whispered, while I raised my head to meet his stupid smirk.

"Of course you did. Your such a boy." I whispered, shoving his shoulder with a small smile growing on my lips.

"However, you didn't answer my question though," I whispered, watching him cork one of his light blonde brows.

"What was your question?"

"Did you sleep? You look really tired," I whispered, sitting up and positioning myself on his thighs. "I did but I was just moving a lot," he whispered, rubbing his sore red eyes.

I just gazed down at JJ while he shut his exhausted blue eyes and carefully rubbed them. I wondered if the "I love you" he said last night was genuine. I slowly got off his thigh and laid beside him. I turned to my side and placed my hand on my temples to keep my head balanced.

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked while I watched him open his eyes and turn his head over to look at me.

"What did I say?" he whispered, turning to his side and copying my position while he gazed into my brown eyes.

"You said I love-" I got cut off by my room door opening. We both looked over to notice my mom poking her head in the room.

"Good morning, sweethearts. Sorry, if I interrupted something, but breakfast is ready. Come down." my mother spoke up before we both nodded. "We'll be down in a sec," I whispered before she threw a thumbs up and closed my room door.

"To be honest, I did-"

Then, JJ got cut off by my room door opening again to reveal my mother standing there with a shit-eating grin.