𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
"𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!"

                           𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞                 "𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!"

A couple of hours of hell later.

Me and Kiara have been sitting in the car absolutely irritated by the two annoying boys. JJ and Pope were smoking and making unfunny jokes, even though we have a severe problem to handle.

I tried to take a peaceful nap in the car since today was stressful for not only myself but for all of us.

However, I couldn't take a nap since Pope and JJ were smoking and they were basically high off their asses.

"Pope, you clocked that car, man. Like, it that was so bad!" JJ slobby laughed, exhaling the weed while Pope drove with one hand.

JJ looked over at me and locked his ocean-blue eyes with my brown ones. "Oh! Morning, princess." he smiled, before I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"I wasn't fuckin sleep."

I looked up at Pope and then back at my boyfriend, in shock. The sight of Pope driving while he was extremely high wasn't pretty. No matter how many times I blinked or rubbed my eyes, I still watched Pope driving.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Pope driving with weed in hand, barely looking at the road, was a great way to finish off the night/ week of hell.

"I'm just glad I'm not driving, right now." Pope sarcastically stated, looking over his shoulder again, with an idiotic smile plastered on his lips while all JJ did, was laugh.

After I heard JJ's laugh, I couldn't take it. I was paying attention to what was occurring, for about twelve seconds and I was already getting infuriated.

"Pope, pull over, now!" I shouted, making JJ and him jump from the random outburst. "No, thanks baby pouge." Pope joked, now making me hit my 13th reason.

"Pull over! If you don't, I'm gonna get out of this damn car, and run in front of it, so you can run me over and you'll be the next one held for murder, understood!"

With that, Pope immediately slammed his foot on the brakes, and swerved to the side of the road, recklessly.

"I swear, I feel like I've grown at least eight grey strands of fucking hair, dealing with you two bone head's." I spat, clicking my seatbelt off and opening the car door.

"Mama's mad." I heard JJ whisper while I slammed the car door. I walked towards the front and took a quick look through the windshield.

I stood there and watched as Pope climbed to the backseat while him and JJ just laughed out loud. Their laughs were so loud, I was able to hear them from outside.