𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐

𐬾The vibe of this ACT!𐬾

something about you, eyedress

                                  She looks just like a dream
                          The prettiest girl I've ever seen
                           From the cover of a magazine

Me and my husband, mitski

And I am the idiot with the painted face
In the corner, taking up space
But when he walks in, I am loved, I am loved

Concept!

"Have you seen the way Madalyn has been looking at you? If one of you doesn't make a move, I might scream!" Pope uttered, staring at the blonde boy in pure annoyance and strain.

"I don't know, Pope. I don't think she's into me. Maybe she's being flirtatious... that's how she always is. I feel like she believes she deserves way better. Maybe a kook... or maybe she's not even ready to date...you know after him." JJ let out with a small sigh at the end, sending Pope to shake his head at him.

"JJ, look at me. If only you can see the tension between you guys. She's dying right now because you won't make a move. She wants you. She's always second guessing herself, and wondering if you're just playing her and her feelings."

"I would never do that to her..." JJ informed, only making Pope shrug his shoulders. "So make that clear to her, not me. You see how many boys are crushing on her, take your chance. Feel the vibe." Pope encouraged, while the blonde boy slowly nodded until he let out a small bundle of an unexpected laughter.

"What's funny?"

"I never expected to get relationship advice from you." JJ kept on chucking.

" JJ kept on chucking