𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
           "𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨
                                  𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!"

                           𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭           "𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨                                   𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!"

"Where the hell is he?" I asked, jumping off the huge boat. "I'm getting worried, guys," I added, staring at the empty street in front of us.

"Just give him a second. He'll be here." I heard Pope mutter. "Don't be ridiculous, he's coming. He'll be fine." JJ comforted as a huff escaped from my mouth.

"What if they found him?" I asked, watching JJ sigh, heavily. "They didn't find him, Madalyn," JJ said, but I just rolled my eyes.

"You have no proof of that JJ!" I shouted, pointing a finger at him. "Neither do you!" he yelled, locking his blue eyes with mine.

"But maybe, just maybe they found him. At least 300 people on the islands looking for him. If Peeler saw him she would probably turn him in!"

"No, she wouldn't Mads. Peeler isn't like that. Well, sometimes." Kiara chimed in, making me bring up a finger and pinch the space between my eyebrows.

"Listen JJ."

"I'm listening."

"Remember a few hours ago, on our way to the shed when we saw lots of cars? Maybe they found him and they were just going back to the station." I explained before JJ shook his head no.

"The station is the opposite way of where they were going, Madalyn." JJ notified as a loud groan left my lips.

"Just relax," Kiara whispered, ruffling her brown curly hair out of her face. "I can't do this. John b probably got caught and sentenced to life in prison, I'm starving, I'm filthy, and it's hot as shit out here. So don't tell me to relax."

After I said that, we heard police sirens from the distance. It sounded close by every second that passed. I looked into the street and saw bright red and blue lights heading toward us.

"Shit, guys!" I gasped, clamping a hand over my mouth. "JJ?" Kiara whispered as I looked over my shoulder for a plan and how we were escaping from the cops.

"Hey, yeah. Get back on the boat." JJ instructed. Me and Kiara instantly sprinted towards the huge white boat and climbed on.

"Unite it, Pope."

Once the car came closer, I squinted my eyes to see which cop it was but I didn't recognize the person driving.

Here's how it goes in the Outer Banks. If it's Shoupe, he'll let us go, if it was Thomas he'd make a huge deal about nothing and if it was Plumb she'd take us to the station 'cause she's a bitch. But since our friend is on the lookout, I think they'll take us down to the station.