𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
"𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞."

I was cuddled into a teddy bear JJ got me when we were little, while my phone went off on my nightstand

"What, oh my god." I groaned as I slammed the grey silk pillow over my head, to block the sound blaring from my phone.

The ringtone kept playing before I snatched my phone off my nightstand and looked down to see JJ's icon displayed all over my phone.

"Shit..." I whispered quickly answering my phone just in case his father got to him again and needed my support.

"You okay, JJ?" I asked anxiously for his reply since this happens but not often. "Uh, yeah, why? Is everything okay?" he asked as I can imagine concern written all over his face.

"Yeah, uh-I just thought something happened to you, anyways what's up?"

"I'm alright, but we need help with the thingy on the boat to start the engine, It's broken and you and Kie know how to fix it," JJ mumbled in one breath as I tried to comprehend everything he just said.

"What time even is it?" I groaned shoving my face into my pillow. "It's about 1:30, and it's time for you to get up buttercup." I heard JJ chuckle on the other end.

"I'd like to help but if John b's there then no," I mumbled dryly, not wanting to face him after the betrayal.

"Mads, please. We need you guys. You guys can't stay mad at him forever." he pleaded as I rolled my eyes.

"JJ, no. If he wants it fixed so bad, he can call his girlfriend Sarah to help him." I snapped as I heard him let out a groan.

"Please, Maddie. Just make up with him and come over," he begged, earning in me to let out a miserable groan.

"Fine."

"Okay, Pope's gonna pick you up. I'll see you in a bit, princess," he exclaimed as I imagined a huge grin on his face.

"See you, blonde, this better be worth it," I huffed while I heard him let out a slight giggle on the other end before I hung up the phone.

I snatched the covers off me and got off the bed, now annoyed that I'm forced to make up with someone who preferred a two-day relationship over a ten-year friendship.

I lazily opened my bikini closet and grabbed the first one I touched. I pulled out a baby pink two-piece bathing suit. I tossed the bikini on my bed and grabbed a white floral shirt, and blue jean shorts from the drawers below.