Eliana

Lilah opened her eyes and realized the coldness in the room was different.

"Where am I?" Her half-sleepy eyes narrowed as she quickly pulled up from bed. Her hand searched around and she touched Asher's built chest. Suddenly, she remembered she visited him. Checking for her phone, Lilah scrolled through and saw 19 missed calls from Mum.

"No... This isn't happening." She cried mentally and checked the time. It was 6:01 a.m.

Slowly, Lilah picked up her knitted dress and put it on. Looking at Asher, his perfectly structured body lay naked on his executive bed, partly covered by his thick white, fur-blanket. Without saying a word, she picked up her purse and left.

Getting home, Lilah pushed the door, and it was locked. She brought out a bunch of keys from her small hand purse and opened the door. Surprised to see that her dad was back already, Lilah swallowed hard on her breath.

Previously, Mr Wulfric traveled to South Korea to cook for some business executives. He usually travels from country to country for social services.

"Oh, Dad. You're back." She peeled a smile at him and hurried to hug him.

"Yes, my dear. Where are you coming from?" his thick brow raised while he gently pulled away from the hug.

"I paid Eliana a visit late last night and crashed at her place." She lied, covering up with a tired yawn.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" Benita walked in, cutting into their conversation with a raised voice.
"You kept us worried all night. I couldn't sleep a wink. Asher also ignored my calls. Where did you spend the night?"

"At Eliana's apartment. I'm sorry I missed your calls. My phone was in silent mode." Lilah replied, innocently. "And Mummy, I am 23-years-old. I'm old enough to take care of myself."

"No matter how old you are, Lilah. You're still my wolf pub. Don't forget, you're the only child for us now."

"I know, mum." She replied with a frown.

"Good. Go inside and change. Don't forget to have a shower, huh? Your eyes are swollen." Benita added.

Lilah walked in with no reply. Although she hated it her mum had to remind her to take a bath now and then, and she just stormed upstairs. Her nostrils flared outwards as she rushed upstairs into her room. As she walked in, her hands banged the door close. Closing the door behind them, she felt her heart building. The surprise that she almost revealed the secret sank into her bones. Lilah sprayed her fingers against her breastbone, feeling its sudden warmth. An involuntary whimper escaped her lips as her slim fingers held her head in confusion.

Lilah placed her back on the wall. Her legs felt wobbly as the thought of spending the night with Asher poured through. She dropped to the floor instantly, with a flood of tears bursting from the corners of her eyes. Her body was wracked with an onslaught of sobs and tears as she fought to hold it back. Lilah clenched her fist in a ball with her teeth, gritted in pain and anger.

"What have I done to myself? What have I done... Asena? Asena please, forgive me. I betrayed you... I shouldn't have done that." Her bottom lips quivered, making her shoulders drop in resignation. "I didn't know how it happened... Asena, I feel terrible. I slept with your mate, I feel ruined!"

More soft moans escaped her lips through the suppressed sounds of weeping. She didn't want her mum to come up again, asking her what was wrong. She would get the truth out of her, no matter what.

"What am I going to do? Who am I going to tell? I just spent the night with Alpha Asher, what happened throughout the night?" More tears raced down her red cheeks. Lilah knew it was over. Her life would be over if anyone knew this.