A Nightmare

With a gasping mouth, Lilah stood like a statue carved of stone, till the beastly figure laid a clammy hand hard on her shoulder bone. Watching it brought tightening to her guts, till she screamed out in terror. The only thing she heard was her voice echoing back to her. It was quiet.

"Hahahahahaaa! Hohohohohoooo!! Hahahahahahahahaaa!!!" It let out an evil laughter, and she wondered where it was from. It sounded like the skies just crackled the evil laughter at her, and her delicate eyes glanced up. Thunder and lightning claps striped into the dark, silent sky. Making the trees wave their leaves to the screaming breeze ruling the air. The thunder rumblings sent flashes to the place, making it feel like scenes from a horror movie.

The thunderstorm echoed in the sky, sending a fierce warning. It felt so real that the drizzling rain followed. More thunderclaps were heard, and then the rainfall increased, pouring heavily.

Feeling cold and wet, Lilah ran for her life. Violently threatened, she looked for somewhere safe to hide, but every site looked more frightening. It was as if the giant trees were praising the sky as thunder and rainfall convulsively shook the place.

Lilah was still young and hale. She didn't want to die. To this, she shrieked like a soul in hell. The red blood was left on the scary face of the terrifying werewolf as she reeled away in a drunken run through the silent forest in the rain. In front of her looked darker than ever and looking back, she couldn't go.

"Ooooowww!" The terrifying werewolves with glowing red eyes chased after her. It seems there were a thousand more coming after her. She tried to wolf out but the more she tried, the closer it came. The pain made her weaker as she tried. Just then, she felt the liquid trickling down her legs. Looking down, she realized it was blood and she might lose the baby.

"No...no." A quick intake of breath escaped her lips as she gritted her teeth, breathing fast. She wanted to survive. She needed to.

Running loosely, Lilah fell to the ground and sprained her ankle. She tried to stand up but couldn't. A sharp pain ran through her veins as fear soared to her stiff body. The colossal figure with thick, twisted horns came with a face like a mummy's mask. She just wanted to wake from this nightmare that would not end. It was taking like forever. Lilah looked into the sky and cried for the moon goddess to intervene, but as she stared at the radiating moon, it sank into a wave of dark, smokey clouds. Everywhere turned pitch dark. She couldn't see where to go now. And just then, Lilah realized that she had lost her senses as a wolf blood.

Instead, the evil werewolf's dead joints cracked and the stiff legs creaked with its unwanted task. Its gigantic figure swelled, and its iron claws stretched in thirst for torture.

Just then, Lilah touched a mysterious netty tree. She felt the whole place tremble as she rested on it. The roaring breeze made her climb up, her sweaty hands struggled to hold it tight.

"Wow!!"

Across with a howl that ruled the skies; the strange werewolf leading the pack proceeded with a sharp dagger on its hand. Flying with supernatural, fast speed. It jumped at her without climbing the netty tree, pulling her down to the ground at once. It stabbed her directly in the chest, ripping out her heart with its long, clawed fingernails. Making her precious heart burst like a pearl of red grape. Its writhed lips formed a horrid grin like a friend's on Satan's coals.

Lilah dropped dead as she saw her soul walk out of her body. The leading werewolf took a sharp turn at Lilah as she shrieked back to life. The last thing she remembered was that it had the face of Asher before she woke up.

Scared to death,

And it came; the wild werewolf dragged itself across the path. It was an ugly creature with bent ears, trailing on her wounded, broken leg, whimpering.