Taking A Decision

“What? It’s a lie, right? If it’s a joke, stop it!” A single tear rolled down Eliana’s eyes as she stressed the last word. “Why! Why would you do this to me?”

“Creatures like you killed thousands of humans. Devouring on our flesh as if it was nothing. Not only people kill people, miss werewolf! Aristotle missed a specimen like you!” He

“One of who? I don’t get you, Jack! I killed no one!” Her rapid heartbeats disturbed her burning chest in the pressure.

Her blood surged through her veins like heavy lightening. Blood thrist filled her throat but she pulled back the urge to feed. Yet, Eliana was unable to completely take form. She gritted her teeth in anger, with her fist tightening into a ball.

“Really? Because if you’re a werewolf, as you claimed. You killed the guy in the motel. He was the last of them, a witness. I never believed it until I saw your wounds heal. I am going to tell the entire world about you! Finally, I’ll put an end to your curse! The press is on their way here. I also called a mythologist and zoologist to come and pick you up! There’s a camera recording you right now.” He pointed.

“W... What!” her lips stuttered.

“Once you made a full confession of those you’ve killed, I’ll let you out.”

“No, No, no... You can’t!” She stormed. The air from her breath made the transparent glass, blurry.

An evil smirk graced his lips. Then it curved into a satisfied smile. Jack was staring into her soul through the mirrored door as more tears threatened to pour out of her eyes.

“Why are you doing this to me? You’re unfair!” Eliana pulled back and gazed up at the cctv camera planted at the ceiling. It was recording her. Only goodness knows how long.

“Getting a promotion is exciting!” Jack giggled, blowing her a kiss from outside. Then he placed his hands into his pocket, like a boss, and walked away.

“No, no! Let me go!” Eliana called back, but Jack paid her no listening ears.

She kicked on the door, and it cracked. She folded her alms into a tight fist and throw a thick blow against the door. It shattered at once.

Jack ran out of the hut, into the forest. Running hetter setter for where to hide. His shivering fingers dialed a contact, and it kept on ringing.

“Ah!” Anger laced her voice. Enhancing her maul and roar.

“Hello... I. I need backup!” He shivered, and blade eyes caught through the woods. It was still quite and empty. Just then, his gaze raised at Eliana standing before him.

“Grrr!” her fang and claws retracted, like carving knifes. Her neck veins popped out, above her strong, clenched Jaws.

Jack’s mobile phone dropped right away. His body quivered like a convulsing child, staring at Eliana wolfing out in front of him. But, it was painful. She couldn’t wolf out completely, only her fangs and claws stuck out. And her dark, squinted eyes, glowed. Glittering on fierce yellow, like the stunning sun.

“End it! Right now!” She ordered him in a blackout rage. “What do you want from me?!”

“No... Nothing. I’m sorry.” Jack’s words broke up and all he could say was stuttering sounds.

“You must be crazy! How can you send such terrifying messages and pretend to care?”

“I just wanted to be sure... This won’t happen again, I promise.” He begged in a toneless, quiet voice. “I’m sorry. I was just joking. I’m sorry.”