Special Chapter

Third POV

It started out as just an average day. Just an average day. Yeah, there was no such thing when it came of this family, not one bit. Aneko should've more than likely seen this coming, after all, it was the twins she was talking about here. It was that time of the year where their dentist had informed the Bashira siblings that the two youngest needed their wisdom teeth removed.

Not a big deal, because (Y/N), especially, had been under the knife for far more serious operations. Hibiki might've been a little nervous, but the doctors assured him he wouldn't be feeling a thing. The only thing the younger twin was really worried about was the needles for the IV, but after that, he fell asleep like a little baby.

Now, while the operations were easy and successful, the work was really going to start. Both of the twins were knocked up with the good stuff, the laughing gas and funny medicine were doing just that. It literally took all of Aneko, Hayate, and some of the nurses had to get the twins into the oldest sister's car. Well, the triple threat kind of just let her older brother and a nurse help her walk, a very dazed look on her face as her cheeks were puffed out slightly because of the cotton stuffed into her open wounds.

Hibiki was a much different story, however. The younger twin was mumbling all sorts of nonsense, yelling at some points, and almost completely missing the seat when he was sat down in Aneko's car.

The ride home was quiet at some points, (Y/N) had fallen asleep and hadn't really uttered much since she had woken up at the clinic, holding her ice packs to her cheeks. Hibiki was just having a ball, talking about the cars flying in the air at some points and then the next he was looking over to his twin sister and began poking her before whimpering that she had been ignoring him.

"This is gonna be a long day," Hayate whispered over to Aneko, earning an equally agreeing look and nod from the older sister.

"Oh yeah."

"Kitty...! I can't find my tongue!" Hibiki whimpered from the back seat.

Looking in her rear view mirror, the black haired sister saw the youngest in the car poking at his mouth, his own tongue sticking out slightly as he tried to find the organ in question. (Y/N) was still leaning against the window, dead asleep.

"It's there, sweetie. I promise, we're almost home," Aneko had to hold back a laugh as she continued driving.

About five minutes later, the Bashira family pulled up to a fairly well sized moderns styled home with some other people standing the in the front yard and driveway.

Oh, there was no way the two older siblings were going to be taking care of the twins while they were all loopy without some help

Oh, there was no way the two older siblings were going to be taking care of the twins while they were all loopy without some help. So luckily, the Seirin team plus Masaru and Naoki had offered to do so. The Kaijo starters had offered to come over to help too, but they still had practice, so the boys wouldn't be over until a little later. Well, there was more than enough people helping out now. In the front yard was Kagami, Kiyoshi, Hyuga, Mitobe, Masaru, and Riko. There was still the task of getting the loopy twins from the car and into the house where everyone else was.