Basket 29

Third POV

When Momoi looked down to the court to see what exactly was happening between Seirin and Shutoku, she was surprised to see what exactly the red and black team was doing when it came to their plan of attack.

"Wait, they're double teaming Midorin?" the pink haired girl asked out loud once she caught sight of the green haired shooting guard.

Both Kagami and Kiyoshi, being the tallest members on the team were really going at him hard, but it was also to make sure the tiger didn't wear himself out too much before the game was over.

"Uh-huh. Midorimacchi's barely been able to make a shot at all," Kise responded to his former manager as Hibiki leaned down on the railing with his arms crossed.

While he was watching Midorima, the younger twin was also trying to observe what his sister was doing and how she was handling being back on the court for the first time in months. (Y/N) was actually acting just like her old self when it came to her play, he and Kise didn't miss that amazing long shot she had performed earlier.

"How's she doing down there, Hibs?" Momoi's voice snapped the boy out of his thoughts as he saw her face getting a little close to his out of the corner of his eyes.

The boy tried his best to keep his blushing at bay, but he did manage to smile as he saw the triple threat continuing to guard Miyaji and defend the net.

"She's doing really well, actually. You should've seen it, Satsuki. She ended up making one of those super long threes like Midorima," Hibiki grinned as he kept his eyes on the court.

Momoi found herself a little stunned when she heard that, although the girl knew very well that her best friend was more than capable of performing full court shots like Midorima. The triple threat wouldn't be considered herself if she didn't show off just a little during a game.

"(Y/N)cchi seems to be back to her old self, which is nice to see. I bet Midorimacchi's enjoying it too," the blonde copycat brought up as well.

"Well yeah, she's his favorite human in the entire world with how nice he is to her," the (h/c) haired boy grumbled.

"I think that's for different reasons too, you guys," Momoi sweat-dropped at the two.

Oh, she knew way more about romance than they did. If only the triple threat shared that same trait that all girls seem to have when it came to fantasizing about romantic antics. But, they weren't exactly wrong when they said Midorima's favorite human was the tall girl. Plus, Momoi didn't know how to explain it, but she just felt that the shooting guard was just playing with more of a purpose other than just winning.

Down on the court, Kiyoshi was running over the plan once again in his head. Just as the timeout was coming to a close, he came up with the idea that he and Kagami would continue to double team Midorima, despite the tiger's refusal. He wanted the others to trust him too, and they did. But Kiyoshi brought up the point that if the red head ran out of jumps, things were going to get much harder because the triple threat would have to be the one to handle the green haired miracle.

Plus, (Y/N) brought up the fact of how Mitobe was going to be the only one on the inside, and too much of that would tire him out. Finally, Hyuga came up with an idea that just might work. Kiyoshi soon realized it just as Miyaji scored another two points for Shutoku with a layup. This was gonna suck for a little bit because Seirin's inside was so weak right now, but that didn't stop their fight. Not at all.

"If we really can't stop them, then we'll just have to score more than them! Let's go!" Hyuga declared as the triple threat of the team got the ball.

Shutoku was definitely caught off guard for a second when they saw the Seirin team charging right towards them, a run and gun, their signature playstyle. As she ran, (Y/N) quickly passed the ball to Hyuga, who then passed it to Kiyoshi within a blink of an eye.