Basket 9

Third POV

As the game continued on, Seiho wasn't letting up even a little. With the ball in their possession, it was then passed from Kasuga to Tsugawa to Iwamura, their hands barely touching the basketball before it was passed to the other Seiho players.

And now the captain of Seiho was charging towards their basket.

"(Y/N), watch out!" Hyuga called out to her.

"I got him!" She replied before getting ready to guard the large third year before her.

But it seemed like Seiho was already a step ahead of the triple threat in this case, Seiho's Kenjiro Sakamoto had quickly made a move to get in front of her, spreading his arms out to make sure she couldn't get past, his defense keeping her in her place.

"Oh come on!" (Y/N) quickly let out as she tried to get past Sakamoto.

But the ball had already been passed to Tsugawa, who lined up to make a shot. However, Kagami wouldn't let him, jumping up to smack the ball out of the shaved head boy's hand. Unfortunately, the red head had also smacked Tsugawa's wrist in the process, calling for a whistle to blow.

"Foul! White 10!" The referee called out.

Stopping what they were doing, all of Seirin grit their teeth at their teammate's fumble.

"Crap...that's his third one," the (h/c) haired girl muttered to herself.

This was going to put Seirin in a bad position. If Kagami kept getting fouled, then no telling how the rest of game would play out after that. Especially if the tiger kept getting all worked up. And the red head cursed himself for continuing to fall for it, glaring slightly at Tsugawa as he caught the ball before the game got ready to start up once again.

"I was hoping Seirin's engine would finally start running after Kagamicchi scored, but it seems to have stalled," Kise commented from the crowd as he leaned on his hand.

"They're not letting up on Sis either, even after she pulled that crazy splits stunt earlier," Hibiki added on as the blonde beside him nodded.

"Great defense doesn't earn your school the title of King. Their offense is off the charts as well," Kasamatsu told the two first years beside him.

Letting out a sigh, Kise almost looked a little bored with the game. It seemed like this was going to be one sided, but the King of the North's moves weren't all that flashy or totally out there like some of the moves that both of the first years had seen from other really good teams. But that's exactly what made Seiho a King of Tokyo.

"Nothing flashy. Seiho may not have prodigies like you two, Kagami, or (Y/N) to pump up the score. But, they're a totally different type of team. They incorporated old martial arts into their offense too. Seiho isn't a team made up of prodigies. They're a team comprised of experts," the captain of Kaijo explained.

That may have been true, but it wasn't like they were totally invincible against Seirin. In fact, the black and red team had two weapons in particular that could bring down the King.

"They aren't the only experts out there," Kise smirked to himself.

"Huh?"

Seeing his captain looking back at the two models, Hibiki smirked as well, elaborating what his teammate and friend had meant by that comment.

"Seirin's got a couple of their own too."

With that little statement in mind, Kasamatsu turned his attention back down to the game as the ball was knocked out of bounds, becoming in Seirin's possession, the score 6 to 15 for Seiho.