Basket 45

Third POV

Third POV

Misdirection Overflow.

Kuroko's brand new move that he and (Y/N) had been working on for a little while, a little something that both of them had thought of when they realized that with a tournament this big, there was a huge chance that the phantom could run low on his misdirection fuel tank just because of how hard they were gonna be playing.

Which is why they decided to develop a move that would work alongside of him running low on energy.

And the results, WOO!! Caught everyone off guard. The triple threat was so enjoying the shocked expressions that were visible on the Touou starters' faces. But she wanted to know how everyone else looked, that was the real honey to her. They wanted to think they had won, well, she'd make them think again. This was only the beginning, and Seirin wasn't going to be backing out any time soon, not a chance in hell.

Getting back into play, Wakamatsu didn't waste any time in passing the ball to Imayoshi, who started dribbling toward Touou's basket with the center not too far away. But this wasn't like the all high and mighty confident play that the black and maroon team was usually seen performing. The glasses wearing third year's eyes were opened, but in a slightly more panicked fashion.

He was trying to figure out what the hell he had just seen. So now the other players were able to vanish, what was next? Was Riko just going to up and disappear too? This was ridiculous, that had to have been a fluke on his end, it simply had to be. Imayoshi quickly reached the three point line just as (Y/N) got right in front of him, smirking confidently while she put her arms out as she amped up her defense.

The captain of Touou didn't waste any time in trying to pass to Sakurai. Though, there was a little issue with that. Seems like Misdirection Overflow had kind of started to psych Imayoshi out a little bit, because Hyuga was able to exploit the sloppiness of that pass easily. Bad time for Imayoshi to be messing up like that. The captain of Seirin was quick to lunge forward and hit the ball away from the light brown haired boy, meaning it was now the red and white team's ball.

The captain of Touou cursed himself mentally as he watched Hyuga beginning to run and dribble towards Seirin's basket, he was going to mess this whole thing up at this point if he wasn't going to be careful. Sakurai, being that he was open, quickly made his move and started chasing after his mark to try and stop him from making the shot. He was going to be the only Touou player down there, but he could still stop Hyuga.

While the benchwarmers watched their captain getting closer and closer to the net, they then began to panic. Because the person who had just performed this new yet very powerful move was all the way on the other side of the court, the complete opposite end from where Hyuga is going.

"Wait, Kuroko's way back there. He's not going to be able to do it," Fukuda began to worry again along with the other first years.