Basket 43

Third POV

Third POV

Even if this was only halftime in the game, it felt like so much had happened within the past twenty minutes. It honestly felt like Kuroko had been watching a movie, he felt like the scenes that were playing out in front of him were right out of his wildest imaginations. It was crazy. Though, that's not why he had kind of separated from the team in order to go outside to kind of get a breath of fresh air.

It wasn't like he needed to clear his mind, he just wanted to stand out where there weren't a lot of people around just so he could think in peace. Well, think in peace-ish. The cold breeze that had begun blowing past him, he could do without. But it wasn't like it was bugging him too much. The light blue haired boy just kind of stood near a railing that overlooked one of the entrances to the gymnasium, leaning on his arms as he just let his mind wander.

Though, that wandering was soon halted when the footsteps that he didn't even hear come up behind him stopped just before the phantom then felt a small weight being tossed at his head, knocking him forward a little bit.

"You're gonna get cold, ya idiot," Kagami's gruff voice sort of scolded his shorter partner after he had thrown his uniform jacket on his head.

That was enough to grab the light blue haired boy's attention and snap him out of his thoughts as he took his jacket off of his head while turning around. Both the tiger and triple threat were making their way over to him with a smile on the girl's face and then there was the red head's usual kind of rough expression.

"You guys," Kuroko let out just as he watched the tall girl skip over to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, kind of putting her slightly chilled cheek up against his, that bright grin on her face as he closed one of his eyes.

"It's okay, Tetsu. I can keep you warm," (Y/N) giggled as she pulled her face away from his, keeping her arms wrapped loosely around his shoulders.

Though, her words were kind of contradicting what she was wearing, herself. The red headed tiger sort of arched his eyebrow at the girl, sweat-dropping just a little bit.

"You're not wearing anything either, you know," the tiger pointed out, referring to the fact that the tall girl was wearing her team t-shirt, her sweats, and that was about it.

His little comment didn't go without a typical triple threat reaction, though. The (h/c) haired girl simply narrowed her eyes and lips in a very sassy fashion while turning back toward her friend. It might've been cold to some people, but her?

"It's not that cold, Tigerhead," (Y/N) retorted as she flipped her long braid right back over her shoulder.

Okay, Elsa. Kagami had to hold back a small smile as he rolled his eyes a little bit while shaking his head. Besides, in Kuroko's mind, she was very warm because she had a warm heart, and her hugs were a lot more gentle and not as forceful as Momoi's. Ah, enough of that mushy stuff, for now, because Kagami and the triple threat didn't come out here to be goofy with the third man of their trio. In fact, they had come out here for a more serious reason.