Basket 46

Third POV

"I've got a bit of a new trick that I've been itching to show you, Daiki," the triple threat let Aomine in on what she was about to do without revealing too much.

And that smirk on her face, he could tell this was going to be something, something that would probably excite him since she had confirmed that she was starting to really let her inner basketball beast loose a little more. When she let that beast out, that was certainly what truly made him excited and thrilled to continue playing basketball. That was the drive that he had been looking for since he started losing interest in the sport.

The miracle ace was very much intrigued, that smirk was driving him crazy. He always loved that smirk whenever she brought it out, because things were guaranteed to start moving fast. The navy blue haired boy had to admit too, (Y/N) looked so alluring with that smirk that she allowed to come to her face during games when she had something on her mind.

It made him return her gesture with one of his own.

"Oh?" He hummed as she kind of chuckled a little bit under her breath.

Now, when she said she had something in mind for him, Aomine honestly didn't know where this was going to go. Because if he knew one thing about his mentor, he knew that she could come up with crazy ideas right on the spot that no one saw coming. So, he honestly had no idea what to expect. Which is what kind of allowed him to grow more and more excited.

The triple threat was now playing that song even louder in her head to make sure that beat was more than ready to get her body moving. Just like her uncle had told her.

Flashback

"Sooooooooo, you want me to do....what now?" The (h/c) haired girl asked in disbelief at what she had just heard her uncle tell her.

This was still during the mountain training camp, and Kagetora had to once again convince his niece to stay back while the boys were out playing tag again in the mountain side. Of course, the (h/c) haired girl wasn't too happy about that. It was a little more intense than the first time he had told her to hang back, flared nostrils and all. However, the elder Aida had mentioned that he wanted to talk about her dancing.

Which is why she had turned down the heat on not being able to keep her title of 'Queen of Tag'. And that was when her uncle had explained to her what he had told his daughter, who was standing nearby.

Safe to say the tall girl was not at all expecting to hear what he had just said to her. (Y/N) had a dumbfounded expression on her face, her jaw slightly agape because she honestly didn't think she had heard any of that right.

Oh, but she did. She wasn't hearing anything out of the ordinary.

"Exactly what I just said. I think you can incorporate your skills in dancing into your play style," Kagetora explained to his niece as he crossed his arms and confidently smirked.

Now that she had gotten to dance a little bit, this had only made his hopes that she could intertwine that with her basketball play style even stronger. Her skills in dancing hadn't gone rusty at all, now he wanted to try and apply that to when she played basketball. But he also wanted to put the idea out to her as well.

Although, the girl clearly had her suspicions about her skills in doing that. That much was clear by her arched eyebrow.