Basket 44

Third POV

Third POV

"Didn't you know? Some things can only be seen from behind the mirror," Imayoshi said to Kuroko with his expression even more cunning than it had been before.

Something about the way he spoke just made the phantom tense up greatly. If Touou was putting Imayoshi on him, that couldn't mean anything good for Seirin. Just from past experiences with the captain of the black and maroon team, it wasn't hard to figure out that he was cunning beyond cunning, he could figure things out that others wouldn't be able to. And he could see things that others couldn't.

Which is exactly why the match up between him and the phantom miracle couldn't come at a worse time. The triple threat knew that too, she knew what Imayoshi was capable of, and might've been...saying a few colorful words in her head just because she was hoping he wouldn't pull something like this. Obviously, her hopes weren't fulfilled, but in a game that had such high stakes, she knew she'd see it coming at some point.

Didn't change the fact that she was growling like and looking like a little gremlin, sticking her lower jaw out just a little bit while making...angry (Y/N) noises. Masaru was actually starting to think his cousin had lost her marbles, which was a first, as he sweat-dropped at her.

"Why do you sound like you're possessed?" The gray haired twin just came out and asked her the obvious question as she slowly turned her narrowed (e/c) gaze back toward him, silencing her little growly session.

"You know why. Man, I shouldn't even be surprised either. I guess when it comes to Tetsu, Yoshi's the right SOB for the job of keeping him at bay," the triple threat spoke her thoughts as she also made sure she kept the ball away from her cousin.

Even though they were just talking, she didn't know if he'd pull something like last time. She wasn't taking any chances. Besides, now that she put even more thought into it, Imayoshi actually was one of those players that the red and white team did not need to be marking the light blue haired boy. He was smart, and he was really good at reading people. Like, it was on the level of people thinking he was a mind reader.

Trust her, after playing all those rounds of Mario Kart with him, the (h/c) haired girl could figure out that he was really good at reading the atmosphere in order to help him to predict what was going to happen or what sort of move his opponent might pull. Though, in some people's thoughts *cough* Masaru *cough* the triple threat was really one to say something like that.

The gray haired boy that was marking her quickly shot her a very confused look with his mouth open slightly. It was almost like he didn't think he had heard her right for a second.

"You're one to talk, you can keep all of us at bay when you want to," Masaru called her out just a little bit, using his hand to motion in a circle, referring to all of the players on the court.