3/Oaklee

4 days, 12 weeks

4 days, 12 weeks.
"So let me get this right."

I nod for her to continue.

This is the first time I've hanged out around my friends since I've gotten pregnant. They knew I was pregnant but Leo doesn't want them smoking around me so they are trying to remember his rules.

"No smoking; of any kind, no drinking, no running, no jumping, no gagging, and no stress?" Kylie asks, naming off each of them, counting on her fingers.

"I know, he's just worried." I say, trying to reason with them. We smoke every time we get together and it's strange not too.

  "It's good. We're good. We can do that." Royce says, still distracted by the bump on my stomach.

  "Is it supposed to be this big?" Mason asks. Kylie, Royce, and Koa take turns smacking his head. He winces mumbling a 'sorry'.

  "How is our little Smalls?" Koa asks.

  "Everything is normal, Dr. Murphy says it's the size of a lime. Funny thing though, after she said that I started craving limes." I say, shrugging.

Royce chuckles, placing his hand on my stomach.

Great, another obsessive person with my stomach.

"Y'all do know I'm going to get bigger, right?"

Royce and Mason look at me like I've just grown two heads and Koa and Kylie nod. I burst out laughing at their faces, along with Koa and Kylie They follow shortly after.

  "How's Julie?" I ask, shortly after we sobered.

"She's doing good. She's going to have to have another surgery to get the rest of the tumor out but other than that she's improving. She doesn't look like a ghost anymore." He says softly.

"That's great. She needs to get out so she can sing her lullabies to 'our Smalls'." I say, chuckling.

The door bell rings and it falls silence. I look at them as they look at each other in question.

"Are y'all expecting someone else?" I ask. They shake their head before looking at me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't live here. I haven't for a long time. Plus, I'm pregnant, someone else can get the door." I say.

Asking a pregnant lady to open the door? Since when was that a thing? I thought we ladies were supposed to be resting, growing the human and all can get tiring.

Royce sighs in annoyance, having to take his hand off my stomach before going to answer the door. We stay silent, listening to who is at the door.

"Royce!" A high pitch voice scream out. I cringe, unconsciously placing my hand on my stomach.

"Bianca?" Royce says, confused.

I look at the other people in the room before we get up, seeing who it is and why are they here?