20/Leonadas

Oaklee's sweet giggles fill my ears before I see her

Oaklee's sweet giggles fill my ears before I see her. My sweet baby has her back to me as the wind blows her hair around her back.

"Oaklee!" I yell with a smile on my face as my hands cup my mouth so she can hear me.

She turns her head over her shoulder and gives me her million dollar smile before facing the ocean again.

"Oaklee, baby, I missed you." I say when I reached her, placing my head in her neck and my arms around her waist.

My eyebrows furrow as I make her turn around so she can face me. I see a baby in her arms and her stomach is flat.

"I love you, Leo." She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Is this...?"

She nods her head, placing the baby in my arms. It look just like her except with my grey eyes. I couldn't image a better looking baby.

I look at Oaklee, seeing the smile on her face as she watches us.

"I love you, baby." I say, my voice is so soft but only for her.

She smiles before walking beside me so she can see our baby. She rests her hand on my arm as she stands on her tip toes.

The smile on my face makes it quite evident that I was watching her. I couldn't help but wrap my free arm around her and pull her in for a kiss.

"Thank you, baby." I mumble against her lips. 

"Wake up, Leo. I miss you." She says once we break apart. I stare at her in confusion.

"Wake up, please."