37/Leonadas

September 22.

I grumble, walking up the steps of our new house

I grumble, walking up the steps of our new house. I got her dumb pizza even though all I wanted to do was stay home with her.

I enter the house hearing Oaklee and Giovanni laugh. I smile but it drops when I remember I'm not the one making her laugh.

"Hey, baby." I say, kissing her head. I set the pizza down on the island. She sits on the stool at the island, nursing Domenico with a blanket covering her chest. I pull back the cover to see Dom.

To see her tits.

I smile, kissing her head once more before Giovanni hands me Sin. I peck Sin's cheek before greeting Giovanni while putting him in his high chair.

"What took you so long?" Oaklee asks me while I get the plates out of the cabinet.

"Baby, the nearest pizza place is an hour away and you don't like that one." I hand Giovanni a plate.

"Your point?"

God, she's hungry.

I hand her a plate with pizza on it before she sits forward to take a bite. She stays quiet as she eats and nurse.

"How were they?" I ask Giovanni because I don't want to get snapped at again.

"Your kid eats a lot." He blows out a breath.

I furrow my eyebrows, turning my head towards him.

"I didn't mean it like that, he just eats like every 2 hours." He explains.

"Well, he's going to have to keep up with my height." I mumble, taking a bite.

"Go get me burp cloth." Oaklee says, fixing her shirt.

I sigh, setting down my plate and run upstairs.

Always bossing me around, you'd think she rule the world or some shit. She runs my world and my world only.

I should've thought about how many times we eat out or get take out, they're all an hour away and most of them she doesn't like.

"Here." I say, tossing it on her shoulder.

Oaklee must've cut pieces of the pizza up because there's tiny pieces of pizza on Sin's tray. Oaklee watches him eat as she burps Domenico.

"How was she?" I mumble quietly so she can't hear.

"She's tired, I think." He mumbles, looking at her. I turn my head as well, watching her eyes blink slowly but she continues to watch Sin.

I try to help as best I can but there's only so much I can do. She doesn't want to pump and that's her decision. She hasn't complained once to me, I'm sure she whines about it in her head though. She gets up every two hour or so to take care of him and Sin.