$Bonus Chapter$

Oaklee's POV:
"Sin, come on. I can walk down a few stairs." I tell him sternly.

"Just let me help you, Mama." He mutters, grabbing my hands.

I sigh but let him help me down the stairs. I understand that he's worried about me falling or anything bad happening but he's worse than Leo and that's saying something.

"Where's Dom?" He asks when we're at the bottom, walking to the kitchen.

"He's training with your uncle Royce. Why?" I side eye him.

"No reason." He shrugs.

I roll my eyes but leave it to deal with later. They don't ask for each other unless someone wants something or they're going cause a fight.

"Baby, you don't need to be walking too much." Leo says as we walk into the kitchen.

"I'm fine." I say sharply, eyeing them both. They stay silent, watching me as I grab the jar of pickles out of the freezer. Something was telling me to freeze them last night and I listened. I sit, wincing from the pain of my ankles.

"Looks like it." I hear Leo mumble.

"I don't want to hear it, Leonadas. I asked for one fucking baby, not twins. You did this." I snap before taking a bite of the pickle.

Sin moves to sit beside me while staying quiet, watching as this happens. I'm not going to lie, my hormones had to have double because I'm more moodier than I was with the others.

"You're right, Amore mio. I'm sorry." Leo's lips move on the top of my head as he tells me softly, rubbing my shoulders.

For some reason, I ended up pregnant with twins. Boy twins. I'll never get my body back from this one.

"Text the boys that we're eating out tonight." I tell him before taking a bite out of a pickle.

He nods, getting out his phone.

Leonadas's POV:
"Where's Mama?" King asks, standing in front of me with his tiny arms crossed.

"She's getting dressed, why?" I ask him with an accusing eye.

"I w-want her." My two year old son stutters.

I nod, holding my hands out as he lifts his arms for me. I make my way up the stairs, checking on the rest of them, making sure they're dressed and ready to leave.

I stop at the door way when I see her walking out of the bathroom. She stuck with the dresses while she's pregnant. When I asked her about it, she told me that she wouldn't wear pants while pregnant after the incident that happened years back.

She's so fucking gorgeous

She's so fucking gorgeous. She hasn't changed a bit, her long brown hair is a little longer now but she keeps it still, knowing I love it. Her body, even though it went through so much, is still the same. After 4 kids her tits are still round and perky, her hips are still round and curvy, her thick thighs are still plush, I love her body.