5/Oaklee

6 days, 12 weeks

6 days, 12 weeks.
  "Baby, you're going to have to talk to me." Leo says, trying to get me to talk to him.

  I haven't talked to him after he blew up on Bianca. I told him not to do it and he did it anyways. I was completely fine with what she said, after all it's her opinion. If she wants to do it to herself, she can gladly do it to herself.

  I'm a terrible person. I know I am. I don't go out of my way to make people feel better about themselves and I, sure as hell, aren't going to take their advice.

  I am doing what I need to do in order to protect myself and my baby, along with protecting Leo. Yes, I know I'm not doing anything dramatic like saving him from some Kung Fu Panda but I listen to him, I can only hope by doing that, by listening to his opinions, listening to his theory's, I help him as much as he helps me.

  I let him touch me but I don't reply to him. And that's exactly what he's doing right now. He's rubbing my back as I lay on my side, away from him. He occasionally rubs his hands to my stomach but returns to my back.

"Baby, what did you want me to do? Let her talk all over you? I'm not gonna let anyone talk bad about my wife." He says, sighing harshly.

I'm just trying to sleep and he won't stop talking.

"Fuck. Just talk to me." He says, his voice that was once soft became hard.

Who the fuck do he think he's talking too?

I get up, silently slipping on one of his shirts before walking out of our room, walking to the kitchen to get snacks before walking to Nova's room.

"Hey." I say softly as I enter her room.

She's sitting on her bed, watching Sin sleep in between her knees that are propped up. "Hey." She whispers back.

Sit beside her, placing my legs under the blanket before handing a bag of chips. She opens them, plopping one in her mouth.

"So, Leonadas is still in the dog house?" She replies, keeping her voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah."

"Why exactly is he in the dog house? I mean, Ezra told me what happened. I'm just confused on the part where you get mad at him." She says, tracing Sin's face lightly with her finger.

"I told him not to go off on her. I knew I would have gotten comments on me from her when I told her she could stay her. I know what I'm doing. All she's going to do is cause more trouble for Royce and the rest of them. I'd rather her cause trouble where I can fix it whether where she could get a bullet in her head. Believe it or not, she was there for me once, a time I don't remember much, she helped me out of it." I say, watching her nod her head to my words.

"Alright, I'll back you up anytime you need me too. You know that, right?" She says, getting up and placing Sin in his crib by the bed.

I wait for her to get in the bed beside me, resting her head on my chest with her arm and leg lazily thrown over me.