$Bonus Chapter$

TW: THIS IS A SAD BONUS! IT MAY BE TOO DISTURBING FOR SOME PEOPLE.  A GRAPHIC DETAIL MISCARRIAGE!!

12 years ago...
Third POV:
Oaklee and Leonadas been trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years. Each time has been unsuccessful but then, 5 months ago, Oaklee finally got a positive pregnancy test.

They've been excited. Waiting for their 4th baby to arrive but recently, everything has felt... off.

Oaklee's POV:
My eyes slowly open, landing on Leo, who is laying beside me with his hand holding mine by our heads.

I smile before sitting up. I've been waking up early and falling asleep late, no matter what I do, it's been happening for the past week.

"Leo." I say softly as I rub his chest.

We have an ultrasound today and we get to find the gender out and I'm excited. Gio and Jay are coming over to watch the boys while we go.

"I'm up." He mumbles, sitting up with his eyes still closed.

"Mhm." I hum with amusement before moving to stand but he grabs my hand.

I look at his hand before looking at his face. His puffy eyes are still closed but his lips are puckered, waiting for his kiss.

I peck his lips before getting up and going to the bathroom. I start the shower before undressing.

Look in the mirror.

My eyes raise, looking at the mirror scanning my body before I turn side ways, looking intently on my bump. I am smaller than I was with Domenico and Lucifer.

I stare at the bump for a little longer before Leo walks in. He stands in the doorway, watching me as I watch my belly.

"What's going on?" He asks, concerned.

I shrug before grabbing his hand and pulling him in the shower with me.

My back rests against the shower wall as I look up at him through my lashes. My hands travel down his sides before pulling him closer to me.

Leonadas POV:
"You feeling okay?" I ask her as she sits on the ultrasound bed.

Seeing her this morning, looking at herself in the mirror, it felt... different.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you today? That's the 5th time you've asked." She says, making a face at me.

"I don't know, baby." I say, sighing as I grab her hand.

Soon enough, Dr. Murphy knocks on the door before entering. She smiles as she asks a few questions and sets things up.

"Alrighty, let's get this thing going." She says excitedly, putting the wand on Oaklee's stomach.

The heartbeat that once filled the room was no longer there. It was quiet as Dr. Murphy moves with wand around with furrowed eyebrows.

"W-What's going on?" Oaklee's strong voice was now weak and quiet as she stares at the screen. I stare at Oaklee as she tries to figure out why there is no heartbeat.

After a moment of silent, Dr. Murphy clears her throat and puts down the wand. "I apologize, it seems that... your baby has passed." She says, quietly.

"What?" Oaklee scoffs as she looks at me before looking back at Dr. Murphy.

It feels like I can literally feel my heart breaking as I watch Oaklee, watching how she pales, coming to the realization that our baby is dead inside her.