29/Leonadas😏

30 weeks

  "Alright, baby boy is healthy

"Alright, baby boy is healthy. He is ready to come out whenever he feels like it. You should have or will feel your baby move to be in position very soon. Have you thought of names?" Dr. Murphy asked.

"We have a few in mind." Oaklee says, shrugging. And by the 'few in mind', she means absolutely nothing. No names are anywhere near him.

Sin sits in my lap, playing with my fingers while waiting patiently for this to be over and honestly so am I. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love that I get to see our baby but I want him out of her. I want to hold Oaklee without having to worry about hurting him.

"Okay, if you don't have any questions I will take my leave." She says, smiling while walking out.

I help Oaklee sit up and fix her dress before we walk out.

"Can we go to the grocery store?" Oaklee asks once we get in the car. Sin screams in agreement and I nod my head, clearly outnumbered.

"We've got to think of names, baby." I say, glancing at her before returning my eyes to the road.

"I know, I know." She says, falling quiet as she thinks over names.

"Axel?"

My face scrunches up at the name.

"Dallas?"

"Like the city?" I ask, shaking my head. She laughs, looking at me with a smile. I couldn't help but smile at her, she looks so happy right now. It's rare to see her this happy, most of the time she's just content, not happy but not sad.

"Domenico." She states, staring longingly.

That's the name for him. I can tell by the way she looks, she absolutely loves that name.

"Yes. Domenico." I say, the name rolling off my tongue. Her smile widens as her hands rub her bump.

She keeps that smile on her face until we get at the grocery store and I kiss her. I wrap my arms completely around her as she breathes me in, my tongue entering her mouth, leaving delicate strokes.

I pull away, resting my forehead on hers as she catches her breathe. "I love you, Oaklee. So fucking much." I whisper. She smiles, putting her head in my neck.

Our moment comes to an end once we hear Sin crying from the car. I get him out of his car seat, glancing at the other car seat on the other side, waiting for our baby.

I hand Sin to Oaklee before he tries to jump out of my arms. She smile, lifting him over her head, making him laugh.

I wrap my arm around her waist, guiding her in the store. She puts Sin inside the seat of the buggy and I follow her around with it.

"Baby?" I ask, stopping by the formula. I just realized that I don't know if she going to breastfeed and formula or if she's going to pump and put it in a bottle for him.