6/Leonadas😏

3 days, 13 weeks

3 days, 13 weeks.
"Leo?" I hear my baby call my name.

We're at her office because she needed to get some work done because there is some high-and-mighty person that wants Oaklee to design a mansion for them.

"Yeah, baby?" I say, looking away from the computer in front of me.

She smiles sweetly before getting up and walking towards me. I narrow my eyes and it's like her smile widens. She straddles my lap, ducking her head into my neck.

  I groan softly as she starts sucking my neck and rubbing her crotch against mine. "What's up with you today? We've already had 5 rounds this morning." I say breathless.

Not that I'm complaining.

  Her body stills, tensing against mine. She pulls away from me walking back to her desk. My face scrunched up in confusion.

  "Baby, what are you doing?"

  She ignores me, I hear the keys on her keyboard start typing but I can't see her head as her computer covers it.

  I stay frozen in my spot, confused on what just happened. My head snaps to her direction when I hear her sniffles.

  I stand walking to her, turning her chair so it faces me and bend in front her so I'm in her vision as she looks down.

  "Why are you crying, amore mio?" I ask, placing my hands on her bare thighs.

  "You don't want to fuck me and I'm fucking horny because of this goddamn pregnancy and it's all your fault." She wails, shoving her head into her hands.

My eyes widen and my body goes rigid.

"Baby, don't cry. I promise you I want too fuck you, I always do. Is that what you want?" I pause, rubbing my fingers in the edges of her dress. "You want to use me for your own pleasure. Go ahead, use me." I continue, grabbing her hands, giving them a kiss.

She wipes her face before grabbing mine and pulling me to kiss her. Her lips moving ferociously against mine.

She whimpers when my hands start moving higher into her dress. I break our kiss, trailing my lips down her neck, spending some time on that one spot she likes.

I push her dress around her hips before I kiss her knees, trailing up her thighs. I pull her towards the edge of her chair before I place her legs on my shoulders.

I bite the inside of her thigh before flattening my tongue against the sting. She moans, watching as I ravish her body.

"Don't ever think I don't want to fuck you. Your tight, pretty, little pussy is always on my mind." I say, keeping eye contact with her the entire while I rub her clothed pussy.

"Please." She whimpers, pushing her hips further into my face.

"You're so polite, baby." I coo, moving her soaked thong out of my way.