26/Oaklee

I know, I know, the pattern goes Oaklee, Leonadas, Oaklee, and so on but I didn't want too.😁
1 day, 25 weeks.

Ezra wanted to have a family dinner before Nova takes off

Ezra wanted to have a family dinner before Nova takes off. I agreed, not wanting to cause problems.

Since when do we bite our tongue?

Since, she's our family and that's your husband's sister.

Whatever.

I got Sin dressed before I quickly got dressed while Leo stayed behind me, holding Sin. Let me tell you, there's nothing sexier than Leo holding a baby.

I hear chatter when we walk towards the dining room

I hear chatter when we walk towards the dining room. It'll be weird because we rarely eat inside the dining room.

What I thought was going to be just us 4, turns out to be 8. Royce, Mason, Kylie, and Koa are here as well.

I put on my best smile and try to give Sin to Nova, thinking that maybe she'd want some time with Sin before she leaves but she waved him off.

I sit in between Leo and Royce with Sin on my lap, playing with my hair as he babbles. Royce gives me a look and I just shake my head.

"I didn't know you all were so close to her." I whisper in his ear. They have always been picky when it comes to new people, I swear it was like Mason had to go through some type of initiation when we met.

"We aren't." He whispers back. I nod, going back to Sin and Leo.

"I love you." Leo says, looking at my lips. His fingers tap my shoulder as his arm rests on my chair.

"I love you." I say as he dips his head, repeatedly pecking my lips. My hand, that isn't holding Sin, goes to his jaw.

He reluctantly pulls away when Sin started whining and pulling my hair. I make faces at Sin as my hand rests on Leo's thigh. Leo is poking Sin, making him laugh even harder.

"What's the issue with you and Nova?" He asks, not taking his eyes off of Sin.

"There isn't one?"