18/Leonadas

5 days, 19 weeks.

 I sigh, grabbing Oaklee's hands as we walk down the stairs of our jet

I sigh, grabbing Oaklee's hands as we walk down the stairs of our jet. I know she doesn't want to leave but we need to attend issues here and I've got to get her to choose a lay out and land for the house.

Ahem, mansion, ahem.

I help her into the car before getting in myself. The ride home was silent as Oaklee was sleeping and I didn't want to disturb her.

Once we got home and walk through the door, Nova immediately went too Oaklee. Squealing about how big she's gotten and how she needs all the details from our trip.

Ezra was just standing there staring at Oaklee with Sin in his arms. Nova didn't get as big as Oaklee is until her last 10 weeks. Once he snapped out of it, he walked up to me, giving me a pat on the back.

"You have a lot of shit to do." He says. I nod my head. Already knowing that there's going to be a shit ton of paperwork that I need to do before Oaklee's 20 week appointment.

"Give me." Oaklee says, taking Sin out of Ezra's arms and walking off with Nova.

I smile softly before walking to my office. I was correct, there were piles of paperwork. So I got to work, nobody really bothered me while I was doing so.

After reading the papers and calling a few people, I've discovered that the Americans still haven't been found and has been causing more problems for others.

It just means that we are going to have to be careful, more careful, now that we're back. I just don't want Oaklee stressing about this.

"I don't know why they're doing this." Alejandro says, over the phone.

"How many are actively searching?" I ask, rubbing my temple.

"Everyone has at least 5 people investigating. They haven't found anything."

"I'll have to get Oaklee to help out with our searches." I mumble.

And by searches, I mean she's going to be nice and comfortable on a couch or bed and spew off her idea's. She's not going to get anywhere near danger.

"Oh Oaklee, how is she?" He asks, happily.

"She's good, gotten bigger." I summarized.

"That's good, Royce has been bugging me about her. That little perra" (bitch) He mumbles the last words.

She had her phone, it wasn't like I took it away or something. She could have texted if she wanted, I guess she didn't want too.

  I wasn't on my phone much besides that one week. That one horrid week. I'm glad she didn't let that ruin the rest of her trip. I'm glad that she was happy for the majority of it.

My door opens and Oaklee walks in with Sin in her arms. She goes straight for me, I open my arms for her as she sits in my lap, her back against my front.