19/Oaklee

TW: gory violence
6 days, 19 weeks.

A cry mixed with a scream leaves my mouth as my shaky hand goes to my mouth

A cry mixed with a scream leaves my mouth as my shaky hand goes to my mouth. My knees buckle at the sight of My Leo on the ground, with blood seeping out of him.

"Oh, god." I breathe out, my hands pushing hair out of his face.

"It's okay. It's going to be okay." I say shakily, kissing his face as much as I can.

"Get him!" I yell out.

"Get him. Now!" I yell again to the group of people.

It takes three different people to lift him and get him to the infirmary. It isn't until he was gone that I heard Arabelle yelling.

"Let me go!" Her high pitch voice echos throughout the quiet room.

The group of men and women waiting for me to make a decision. Ezra is hugging a crying Nova in the corner. Two men are holding Arabelle's arms as she kicks and scratches for them to let go.

"Basement."

And with that, she's gone. I can hear her screaming down the hallway about how her 'Daddy is going to kill us all', honestly sounds like a bunch of bull shit.

"Nobody will enter this estate without Leonadas or myself approval. I don't give a rats ass if it's your mom, your girlfriend, your fucking dog. I want to know who is here and why. If I find someone, I'll kill them and their entire fucking family." I say loud enough for everyone to hear. I wave my hand as a sign to dismiss them and they leave.

They leave me standing, alone in a room with my husbands blood still in a puddle in front of my feet. His blood on my pants, hands, arms.

This is the last time I wear pants while pregnant.

I blink back tears while I walk to the infirmary. I sit on a hardass chair in front of the many rooms we have here. We have our own mini hospital in our home. The staff lives here, the only surgeons we don't have is PEDS and neruos.

"Mrs. Costa?"

I raise my head enough to see one of the surgeons. I'd learn their names but I don't want it be on a name basis with them.

"He's- your husband-" he stutters over his words.

"Spit it out." He flinches from my tone.

"He's been shot three times. None of the bullets h-hit anything damaging, his most c-concern is the amount of blood he has lost. For now, he is in a medically induced c-coma. There are no guesses for when he w-wakes."

I nod my head, showing I heard him before sitting back with a sigh. He leaves soon enough, thankfully.

The baby moves, reminding me to calm down but I don't know how. I mean my husband, the father of my baby, is in a coma from three gun wounds. It's not okay, I'm not okay.