14/Leonadas

3 days, 16 weeks.

I smile as Oaklee walks out of the closet, twirling as she shows me the dress

I smile as Oaklee walks out of the closet, twirling as she shows me the dress. Her bright red lips are stretched into a smile. She rubs her bump as she bends to fix the top of her heels.

  "You look absolutely stunning

  "You look absolutely stunning." I say, stretching my arms for her.

  She takes her place before whispering a 'thank you' as she puckers her lips, I kiss her lips repeatedly.

  I take her hand, pulling her towards the door. I stop as she didn't move, I look back as she uses her fingers wiping the red lipstick off of my lips.

  I look at her concentrated face as, I'm  guessing, the red lipstick keeps smudging. I roll my eyes before using the back of my hand to rub my lips, then pulling her towards the door.

  Soon enough, the driver pulls up at the front of the restaurant. I get out of the car, fixing my suit as I walk around the car to help Oaklee out.

  I let her lead us into the place with our hands connected. I stay behind her watching as her long brown hair flies behind her and her juicy ass bounce with every step, I also notice her hand protectively rubbing her bump.

  Even though I want to smile, I don't. We walk with cold faces, ignoring the looks we are getting. I see Carmen and Eric watching us as we walk towards the table.

  I pull out Oaklee's chair before sitting in my own, letting my hand lay on her thighs and hers lay on mine.

  "Well, that was quite an entrance." Eric says, clapping his hands together before putting them on the table.

  "I agree. Do we look like that when we walk in places?" Carmen asks, turning her head towards her husband.

  "Nope, I think we look like a drunk couple half the time." Eric replies, chuckling.

  I roll my eyes.

  "Are y'all done?" I ask.

  "No." Eric says quickly.