23/Oaklee

TW: violence
24 weeks.

"Come on, Oaklee

"Come on, Oaklee. Let's do something other than beat people up and mope over Leonadas. You've been doing this since he got into the coma." Nova whines.

"I am doing something." I say.

"You're feeding Sin." She deadpans.

"Yeah, I'm not beating someone up and I'm not moping over Leo." I say, feeding Sin another bite of yogurt.

"I can see you, your still moping over Leonadas." She says, being all sassy.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I say, looking at her.

"Um, I didn't think that far." She says, scratching her chin. I nod, going back to feeding Sin.

"Oh! What if we go shopping? You complained about not being able to wear pants a while ago." She says.

"Fine but I'm not getting pants." I say, finishing with Sin before picking him up and taking him with me.

"Your Mama gets on my nerves. Yes, she does." I coo at him. He gives me a smile, showing off his 4 growing teeth, two on the top, two on the bottom. I kiss the top of his head while smelling the baby smell that he has.

I place him on my bed and put pillows around him, just in case, before going into the closet and getting dressed.

I put on Leo's white button down and a pair of his boxers, his shirt almost goes down to my knees so I'm not bothered.

I let my hair down and run a brush through it and add a little bit of mascara before looking in the mirror.

All I want to do is cry but I don't. Instead, I straighten my back and give my best smile before walking back out to Sin.

I pick him up before going to Nova's room to change him. I put him in a cute onesie that has a giraffe on it and little sweatpants.

I love baby clothes. They're so small.

"Hey, I'm ready." Nova says, coming out of her bathroom. I nod, getting Sin and walking beside her.

Soon enough, we are at the mall with two of Leo's men trailing behind us. I have Sin in a stroller I'm pushing. Nova gladly let's me take over sometimes, most of the time. I spend a lot of time with Sin, maybe too much time.

"Ou, look at these." She says holding a pair of shoes.

"They're cute, you should get them." I say, shrugging.

"I meant for you." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Oh."

She sets them down and looks around for more things, randomly coming up to me, asking for my opinion.

I didn't get much because I didn't want much but I was really occupied with Sin. He started getting fussy half way through and I had to play with him for him to stop.