28/Oaklee

4 days, 27 weeks.

 I've been awake since 5, the baby keeps moving and it's getting on my nerves

I've been awake since 5, the baby keeps moving and it's getting on my nerves. Leo is sleeping peacefully, as usual.

There's a knock on the door before Ezra's head pops in. The lamp on my bedside table and my phone is the only light providing in the room, the dark curtains I asked for, are really doing their job.

He looks around before his eyebrows furrow and he steps inside, walking towards me.

"Where is Leonadas?" He whispers loudly.

I sigh, lifting my leg, listening to him groan in disapproval and arms wrapping around my leg, pulling it towards him. It's his favorite spot since I've been pregnant.

Ezra nods with a look of concern. I have piles of blankets on top of me and he's underneath all of them, cuddled between my thighs.

"You need him or something?" I mumble.

"Nothing that can't wait a few more hours." He says, shaking his head. He turns to walk out but stops at the door and turns back around. "Oh, Sin is awake. Do you want me to do it?"

"Just bring him in here."

He nods, leaving the room, only coming back with a blubbering Sin. He must not be too happy about sleeping in his own bed. Ezra places Sin in the side of my chest before leaving.

Sin automatically curls into me, looking up at me with his teary dark blue eyes, his face is flushed with tear dried marks.

I wipe his face with my fingers before rubbing my hand over his head while going back to my phone.

After about another hour, Leo groans and stretches the best he can before pulling down the blankets.

His hair points in every direction as his puffy, sleep filled eyes lock with mine. He gives me a sleepy smile before kissing my thigh, moving on to my bump, kissing the top of Sin's head before kissing my covered chest, moving up my neck and finally, reaches my lips.

It only lasts a few seconds before Sin started whining and hitting the first thing he could, which so happens to be my sore breasts.

I hiss, breaking the kiss. I give Sin a mocking glare as Leo gets off the bed, stretching properly. He turns, once he finishes, smiling as his eyes scan my body.

I can't help but admire my view, he stands in boxers only. He just seems to get better and better everyday.

Leo walks to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on before he comes back out and takes Sin from me, holding a hand out for me.

I grab it, pulling myself up before walking behind him to the bathroom. I take off the shirt and underwear I was wearing before taking Sin and undressing him.

I step into the shower, Sin curling into my chest, laughing as the water splashes him from my shoulders.

Leo steps in, we take turns holding Sin as we wash ourselves. Sin, easily, favors me, if I do say so myself.

Sin plays with my wet hair as Leo steps as close as he can towards me. He doesn't make a move to kiss me or anything like that, his hands loosely grip my hips as he stares down at me with so much intensity. Sometimes, I feel like we are in some movie from the way he looks at me.

My bump jolts and Leo can feel it since his front is pressed against mine or well, my bump. He immediately steps back with his hands raised, as if showing he didn't do anything.

It does it again and this time Leo takes Sin off of me, staring intently at my stomach. His mouth opens as it happens again.

I could've already told him the reason but honestly, it was quite funny watching his reaction.

"They're hiccups." I say softly as I pull him toward me, resting my head against his chest beside Sin's body. He seems hesitant but let's me.

"Do they hurt you?" His free hand going on my lower side of my bump.

I shake my head, making a face at Sin, smiling as he laughs and pats my cheek. I love moments like this, everyone is calm. It's fresh air from all the polluted.

"Ezra! If you don't stop playing around, I'm going to kill you!" I yell at him

"Ezra! If you don't stop playing around, I'm going to kill you!" I yell at him. Sin is crying, my bump is jolting with every loud noise, I'm on the verge of crying and Ezra? Oh, Ezra is poking at everybody, he got on Sin's nerves, which you would think would be pretty hard since he's only 6 months old but Ezra made it possible.

"I'm not even doing anything!" He whines, taking the pizza off my plate.

I look down at my now empty plate, biting my lip as tears fall from my eyes. Leo decides to now come inside the kitchen.

He heads straight for me but I'm too busy mourning the loss of my pizza to care.

His arms wrap around me as he kisses my neck. I'm tired, too tired. I take care of Sin, grow a baby, have to deal with Ezra 24/7, do work from home, and now I can't even go see Royce and the rest of them. I don't complain, I try not to complain but things are slowly but surely getting to me.

"What is it, baby?" He asks, lifting his head out of my neck when he didn't get the reaction he wanted.

His eyes widen when he sees my wet face. It's almost like it clockwork, his eyes jump from my face to Ezra who is eating my pizza to Sin crying, then back to my face.

He nods, grabbing Sin and pulling the box of pizza out of the fridge, plopping a slice on my plate and put in the microwave before getting Sin in his high chair with a bib before placing yogurt in front of him but out of his reach.

Sin only eats when I feed him, he doesn't like it when others do. It was cute at first but now, it's just another add.

I sit, grabbing the spoon while wiping my face, Sin still pouts when he sees my red face but eats when I put the spoon to his mouth.

I give Leo a small smile when he sets the pizza next to me. My smile widens when I hear him slapping Ezra in the back of his head before he comes back to me, kissing my cheek and sitting next to me.

His hand rubs my bump while his other rubs the top of my back. I have to stop myself from whining and falling into his lap but it's like he can almost sense it as he places his head into my neck.

"You're doing so good, baby." He whispers, kissing my neck.

"I'm so proud of you." Another kiss.

"I love you so much." Another kiss.

I swear, sometimes it's like I only need him, his words, his touch. And once I have it, I'm reminded why I do what I do.

I pull away, just enough to look at his face. I smile softly, using my free hand to cup his cheek. My thumb rubs his cheekbone as he leans into my palm, holding my hand against his face.

He leans closer, waiting for me to get close enough to kiss him and that's exactly what I do.