36/Oaklee

September 22.

It feels so good to be able to lay on my stomach again

It feels so good to be able to lay on my stomach again. Especially, laying on Leo, it makes everything better.

I love this man too much, words can't describe. Though, he can't help out much at night since he doesn't have the milking tits.

I've already settled in this house but I still get so excited when I walk through the house. He designed everything how I wanted, white and marble. It makes things feel clean.

Leo has told me that only a handful of people know where we live, just for emergencies.

Leo's hands rub my back as he wakes up. I've been awake for a while now. Well since I last fed Domenico, which was 3 hours ago, which means I'm going to have to feed him soon.

"Oaklee." Leo mumbles, his head tucked in my neck.

I hum.

"It feels so good to have you pressed against me."  He tightens his grip on my waist, hugging me as if I was a teddy bear.

I kiss the side of his head before pushing myself up, enough to see his face. He finally opens his eyes, blinking slowly before blinking at my bare chest that presses against him.

"I am going to miss that belly, though." He says, resting his hand on my flat stomach.

"Well, maybe you should knock me up again." I whisper, nipping at his bottom lip.

"Mm, I'm still getting over the first birthing, I don't think I can handle another one so soon." He says, shaking his head.

I hum, nodding my head before pushing myself up. I throw on one of Leo's shirts and a pair of his boxers. By the time I finished brushing my teeth, Leo is walking in the bathroom in a pair of sweatpants, scratching his stomach.

He kisses my head before moving on to brush his teeth. I fix the bed quickly before going to get Domenico.

Of course, he was crying because he's hungry. So, I quickly change his diaper before going to get Sin.

He jumps in his crib, his pacifier long gone once he sees me. I scoop him up, one arm under him, the other under Dom.

"Let's go see your Dad, you want that?" I say, excitedly as he bounces on my hip, smiling.

I hurriedly walk down the stairs to give Sin to Leo so I can feed Domenico. He's already cooking something that smells like bacon and biscuits.

"Here." I mumble as he takes Sin.

I sit at the table in the corner of the kitchen, lifting my shirt to nurse. He already has this thing with playing with my other nipple while feeding but I guess it's better than him pulling my hair. Sin used to pull my hair while I gave him a bottle but he eats more solid food now.