35/Leonadas

September 20.

"You sure we have everything?" I ask, even though she's not the one packing, it's me

"Yes, I watched you put all the stuff in the bags." She says, swaying Domenico back and forth.

"Okay, let me tell Giovanni to get you-"

"I swear, if you're about to say 'wheelchair' I'm not riding with you." She threatens.

I slowly turn to face her, she glares at me and it only intensifies when I make eye contact with her.

I know, I'm getting on her nerves, but I can't help it, I'm nervous.

"No wheelchair, got it." I say with a quick nod.

I zip the bags and toss them over my shoulder before wrapping my arm around Oaklee's waist. We walk towards the car as Giovanni follows being us.

"Thank you, Gio." She says as he gets in the car behind us. He nods with a smile.

I help her put Domenico in his car seat before helping her in the back seat, beside him. I kiss her head before going to the drivers seat.

"We've got to go by the house to get Sin." I say, looking at her through the rear view mirror. Her face scrunches up in confusion.

"We don't need to go many places with Dom, he has a weak immune system, he can get sick easily." She reminds me.

"I know, baby." I say, focusing on the road.

Soon enough, we pull into the house and I get out, telling Oaklee to stay in the car with Domenico.

Ezra waits by the door with Sin and his diaper bag as I enter. Sin sees me and gets excited, knowing that where I go, Oaklee goes.

"You ready?" I ask Sin.

"D-Dada!" He squeals, clapping his hands.

"Thanks." I say to Ezra as I take Sin from him.

"No problem, good luck." He says, patting my back before walking away.

I take Sin and walk out to the car, putting him in the third row for now, since Oaklee is sitting in the back.

"Hi, baby." Oaklee smiles, kissing his cheeks while he passes her.

It isn't long until we are on the road again.

"Where's Gio?" She asks.

"He's at the house." I say, glancing at her.

"Okay? Where are we going then?" Her voice raises in question.

"Just enjoy the ride, baby." I say with a small smile.