8/Leonadas

4 days, 14 weeks.

  I fucking love her

I fucking love her.

My love increases everyday I'm with her.

My thoughts, my everything keeps going back to 4 days ago in my office. Her calling me daddy, me drinking her milk, her moaning when I smacked her ass.

She is absolutely perfect.

I haven't been able to see her much in the last 3 days because a few of my men were found dead outside of one of my warehouses.

Everything is still there, nothing was stolen. So this either means that whoever is doing this is looking for attention or wants something. But I need to figure it out and I need to figure it out fast before it gets too big and Oaklee gets stressed over it.

Oaklee.

I feel bad about taking away our child's food but I'm a selfish man and, goddamn it, I plan on always having a taste from her.

Just thinking about her gives me a hard on.

I'm in a meeting with a hard on discussing who out of all of our enemies is shooting my men. Oaklee stayed home because her back was hurting and she couldn't breathe out of her nose. Which reminds me to text her.

*their texts*

Me
Are you feeling better?
3:28 PM

My Mama<3
No.
3:28 PM

Me
Do you need me to get anything on the way home?
3:29 PM

My Mama<3
Bring me pizza from that place around the corner from my office and curly fries from Arby's and a slushie from the gas station.
3:30 PM

Please.
3:30 PM

Me
Okay, do you need me to run into a store?
3:31 PM

My Mama<3
Can you get that thing you put into your nose to help clear your sinuses?
3:31 PM

Me
Vapor inhaler?
*inserts picture*
3:32 PM

My Mama<3
Yes.
3:32 PM

Me
Are those safe for you to use?
3:33 PM

My Mama<3
It is.
3:35 PM

Me
I'll get it. Anything else?
3:35 PM