17/Oaklee😏

19 weeks

"What are you thinking about?"

  "I love you."

  "I love you, baby."

  His hands rub my bump. His hands on constantly rubbing it, he wants the baby to move again.

  The waves of the ocean crashes at our feet as we sit on the sand, my back to his front. I smile as I lean into him.

  I'm sad to leave this in a couple of days. I don't want it too end but we can't stay here forever as much as I want too, we can't.

  "Do you remember when we first got here and I told you that I wanted to move?" I ask softly, playing with his hand that isn't rubbing my stomach.

  "Yeah?"

I turn my head to look at him, I place my hand in his hair. "Can we? Please?" I ask. He's looking at me with so much intensity that I almost quiver.

  "I'll follow you anywhere, everywhere. You'll never have to ask, baby." He says, his eyes soft.

  I pull his face towards me, kissing him slowly but sensually. A groan comes from his throat. I pull away before looking forward. He kisses under my ears.

  "We'll look when we get back. You want that, baby?" He asks, sucking on the spot that drives me crazy.

  "Yes, please." I moan softly.

  "Always so polite." He whispers against my skin. His hands trailing my body before one finds it's way into my bikini bottoms before he takes it out.

  "Let's go inside."

  I nod, letting him stand so he can help me up. He holds my hand while we walk, occasionally bringing it to his lips. I smile every time he does.

  Once we were in our room, he gently presses me against the wall and kisses me. He bends at his back so I don't have to stretch much.

  My shoulders rise as I breathe him in, my hands trail his abdomen. It is as if he can sense I need oxygen because he kisses my cheek before trailing down to my neck.

  His hands hold my hips as he takes me off the door and walks me backwards. It isn't until the back of my thighs touch the bed that I know.

  He gently picks me up and places me on the bed. He unties the side of my bikini bottoms and pull it out from underneath me before kissing my belly than going below.

  I can't see him and he can't see me, I think it kicked in when he huffed and stood up. He rubbed my bump as if that would do something before his hand went to my core.

  His eyes on my face while his fingers circled my clit. I softly moan as my eyes flutter shut.

"Open your eyes, baby. Keep them on me." He says, his voice coming out deep and hoarse, almost.