27/Leonadas😏

2 days, 26 weeks.

 I haven't seen Oaklee since the argument

I haven't seen Oaklee since the argument. This was about the threat against her and it wasn't even just her, it was about our baby too.

She listened to me though, she hasn't left. I have guards at every possible exit to make sure. Although, I think Giovanni is helping her with not seeing me.

I haven't been able to sleep. I feel so unnatural without seeing Oaklee, without touching her. I'm just trying to keep her safe.

"Leonadas." Ezra says, walking into my office. I raise my head to look at him. He sighs while taking a seat in front of me.

"Where's that wife of yours? She's been keeping me off of baby duty." He says before whispering 'thank god'.

"I don't know." I mumble, looking down at the paper work in front of me.

"Okay," He drags the word out. "Did you find out what happened between her and Nova?"

"No."

"Did you find out why Sin is here instead of with Nova?" He asks, his tone becoming higher.

"No." I sigh.

"Okay, how about this? Did you find anything out? Anything at all?" He says, running his hands through his hair.

I stay silent. I really don't like that I can't find her. I've looked in Sin's room and Nova's room but I still couldn't find her. I even stayed in the kitchen and waited.

I grab my phone, sending a text to one of the men in my house, telling them to tell Giovanni to come to my office.

I could go find him but this house is big. It's a fucking mansion after all.

It takes about 10 minutes before my door gets knocked on. I say a stern 'enter' before the door opens and Giovanni walks in.

"Don." He says with a nod of his head.

"Tell me, Giovanni. Where is my wife?"

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, Don." He says.

"You know what I mean." I grit out.

"The Donna does not wish to see you." He says sternly, his body is tense and his head stays high.

"Well, it's a good thing you work for me. Isn't it?" I'm starting to get annoyed. I just want Oaklee, I need to see her. I feel like at any moment I'm going to snap.

"I work for Don and Donna." He replies stiffly.

"Okay, listen here. It's been a week since I've seen my wife. It's been a week since I've seen my son. I'm this close to having every person on this property search for her. Tell me where she is." I say, my fingers pinch together.