10/Leonadas

15 weeks.

"¡Oaklee! ¿Qué está pasando, cariño?" A loud voice echos through the room

A really buff, tall guy, he's not at tall as me though, walks in heading straight for Oaklee. I stand beside her as she stays seated.

"¿Qué hay en tu cabeza? Cariño, tienes que ser más claro en tus textos." He says, wrapping his hands on her face turning her head. (What is on your head? Sweetheart, you've got to be more clearer in your texts.)

I grind my teeth together, trying not to jerk his hands off of her.

"Alejandro, muévete para que te pueda abrazar." She says, the language easily rolling off her tongue. (Alejandro, move so I can hug you.)

I didn't even know she could speak different languages, or even knowing other mafia leaders.

"Ah." He says, backing away. His eyes widen as she stands and he steps close again, placing a hand on her bump.

"Un bebe?" He says in shock.

She nods her head, opening her arms. He tackles her in a tight hug.

"¡Vaya! ¡Mi hermana va a tener un bebé! ¡Estoy tan feliz! ¿Qué tan lejos estás? ¿Quién es el papá? ¿Voy a tener que matarlo?" He rambles. (Oh! My sister is having a baby! I'm so happy! How far along are you? Who is the dad? Am I going to have to kill him?)

"Respirar." She tells him, patting his back. (Breathe.)

"Um, English please." Royce says.

"Royce! How are you, man?" He says, slapping Royce's back.

"I'm good. You?"

"I am. She's pregnant! Can you believe that? Our little Oaklee." He says, wiping a fake tear. Royce nods his head.

"Alejandro, this is Leonadas, my husband and Don of the Italian Mafia." She says, putting a hand on my forearm.

His smile drops and he walks towards me, sizing me up. He looks at Oaklee with a turned head and she nods.

"Of course, you marry an enemy. You never had much luck." He says, with narrow eyes.

"Well, you aren't going to be enemies for very long." She says, wrapping her arms around me.

He grunts, rolling his eyes.

"Just sign the papers." She demands, pointing at the packet of papers on the table.

He mumbles some words in his language before walking over and skimming through the papers, before signing them.

"So what's this about?"

"We believe-"