32/Oaklee

6 days, 33 weeks.

 "They're crossing North Highway

"They're crossing North Highway. You going?" I ask, taking my eyes off of the computer in front of me.

"Yeah." He says, standing.

He nods towards towards Ezra and Gio before making his way to me. Ezra pats my head before basically skipping out of the room. Gio leans down to give me a hug before leaving as well.

Leo kisses my shoulder, moving to my neck and jaw before kissing my lips. He takes his time kissing me while he wraps my hair around his hand.

He pulls back, pecking my lips a few time before kissing my forehead. His lips rest there as he talks.

"I'll come back to you." He mumbles, his hand rubs my bump.

"Be careful." I whisper as he backs away.

He nods his head before walking to the door. I watch as he puts his hand on the doorknob before turning around and marching back to me, falling to his knees in front of me. He lays his head on my bump.

My heart pounds against my chest as a bad feeling rests in my body. I wonder if he feels it too.

"It's okay." I whisper, my hand runs through his hair.

I'm lying.

"I know." He mumbles, his nails dig into my back.

He's lying.

Something is going to happen , I know it will. Something bad.

"Come on, Leonadas. It's just for a couple of hours." Ezra says, popping his head back in the room.

Leo nods before standing up. "Jay will be here, he isn't to happy about missing out but he's here if you need anything. I think he's in the living room so go find him when you're ready."

I nod, grabbing his hand to stand.

"I. Love. You." He says, kissing my lips between each word.

"Leonadas." Ezra whines, stomping his feet. "They're gonna be gone by the time we get there if you don't get your ass in gear."

"Ezra, get the fuck out." Leo warns.

Ezra raises his hands in surrender before walking out.

"Leave them alone, dude. This could be the last time they see each other." I hear Gio say from outside the door.

"Nothing can keep them apart..."

The door shuts, cutting off Ezra's voice. I lean my head against Leo's chest, listening to his heart pound against his chest.

"They're crossing the line." The radio static fills the room as our men give information.

"You have to go." I say weakly.