9/Oaklee

15 weeks

"Baby."

I open my eyes, taken back about how close he is. He leaves kisses on my face, rubbing my arms. I smile softly before sitting up.

His eyes trail down my body as his hand rubs upon my bump, like it was autopilot. I stand in front of him, completely bare.

He stands from his crouched spot, towering over me, like always. His hands roam my body before he grips my ass, picking me up.

I wrap my arms and legs around him as he carries me to the bathroom. I rest my entire body against him, closing my eyes when I lay my head against his shoulder.

I hiss when I'm met with a cold counter. I lean back on my hands, watching as My Leo undresses.

Once he steps out of his pants, he looks back at me. A smile taking over his features as his eyes trails my body. He steps closer, his hands that started at the front of my bump and rubs to my back.

I smile, wrapping my arms around him. We haven't talked but we don't have too. It's peaceful and we are enjoying it until the very second it ends.

He picks me up, placing us both in the shower, taking his time washing me. He finishes both him and me then he leaves to fix breakfast as I get ready.

He smile as I walk into the kitchen

He smile as I walk into the kitchen. I stopped by Nova's room to get Sin, so he's in my arms. He places a plate full of cherries and buttered toast.

Leo picks me up, placing me on the stool and takes Sin from me so I can eat. I hurriedly ate and Leo gave Sin to Ezra.

Soon enough, we are back inside of the doctors room as Dr. Murphy checks out our baby. Leo is holding my hand watching every move she makes.

"All right," She takes off her gloves and sits in a chair. "Everything is perfect. Baby is the size of a large pear. It's quite obvious that the baby will be larger. It probably doesn't help that the dad is 6'9 and is pretty large himself." She chuckles.

"Wait, am I supposed to push this giant baby out of me?" I question, suddenly panicking. Leo's hands tighten on mine.

"Yes, it would help if you pushed the baby out, it might cause some problems if you kept it inside of you." She laughs.