4/Leonadas😏

4 days, 12 weeks

4 days, 12 weeks.
I don't like this girl. Not one bit.

  Just watching how she talks to Oaklee pisses me off. Oh, and the looks- The looks she gives Oaklee, I swear if she wasn't Oaklee's friend I would've already ordered a hit on her. But I didn't because she Oaklee's friend.

  Or that's what I know until I actually find out how Oaklee feels on her.

  She gave Oaklee a headache and right now she's fine but once we start going down these rowdy and twisty roads, she's not going to be.

  Giovanni is behind us, he has more stuff for her in his car. I haven't been able to stock up on stuff for her in our car yet.

  I'm already hearing her take deep breathes. I place my hand on her thighs, squeezing.

  Please, don't throw up.

  A hand reaches past us, turning on the radio, loudly, before the hand latches on my arm.

  "Y'all are such lame people." Bianca screams in our ears. I try to get out of her grip and turn off the radio but she presses her fucking claws in my arm.

  I'm fighting the urge to beat her head in when I hear my baby's weak voice calling my name. I already know what's happening so I pull to the side of the road as Oaklee takes off her seatbelt and opens her door.

  "What's happening? Ew!" Bianca gags.

  I rush to be by Oaklee's side, seeing Giovanni already coming with water and a small towel. I pull her hair back, using a hair band that was on her wrist as she stays hunched over.

  "It's okay, baby." I say as a sob racks through her body. Bianca gags again, triggering Oaklee as well.

"Stop fucking gagging!" I yell at her, slamming the car door shut.

Oaklee finally calms and takes a seat on the side of the road, taking the wet cloth from Giovanni's hands.

  "I really hate this." She cries, shoving her face into my shirt.

  "I know, I know. All of this is going to be worth it once you have our little baby in your arms. Do you hear me? Our little baby." I say, rubbing her back, soothingly.

  She nods before sitting up, I stand with my hands out for her. She takes them, letting me help her stand, then takes the water bottle from Giovanni, swishing it around her mouth before spitting it out.

  "Thank you, Gio." She says, taking the gum that he was giving her. He smiles, nodding his head.

  "Do you want Bianca to ride with him?" I ask her, still rubbing her back.

  "Yes please."

  I nod my head towards the door and Giovanni gets my message, going to the door, saying something to her before you hear her scream something about how she doesn't want to stay in a car with someone who 'smells like vomit'. I almost started walking towards her but Oaklee wrapped her arms around my waist, keeping me grounded.