22/Leonadas

"Hey, love

"Hey, love."

I can hear her but I can't see her. I just want to see her, I want to see if she's gotten any bigger or if she's eating properly.

"I found out the gender today. It's a boy. Crazy, right?" She says, taking a deep breath.

A boy? We're having a boy. I want to kiss her so bad. My baby is having our baby boy. It is crazy.

"Royce came with me."

Really? Him out of everyone? I mean, she could have taken Ezra or Nova, she could have taken fucking Kylie-Rose. He's too close to her for my liking.

"I know, I know but I didn't want to go on my own." She says quietly.

I'm sorry, baby.

"It'll be okay when you wake up. I miss you."

I miss you too, I love you.

 "Oaklee

"Oaklee." A voice that isn't hers sighs. "You need to get real sleep."

"I'm fine." The sweet voice that I heard earlier was now raspy and strained.

What happened, baby?

"You sound like it."

It's quiet for a bit. "Why isn't he awake?" Her voice comes out a mere whisper.

"I don't know, maybe he's dreaming about that little girl standing in front of a house that is in fire, smirking."

I don't want to know.

I hear her snort. "Out of all the memes you see, your chose that one?"

"Yup, reminds me of you, probably the same for him." The voice explains.

"Of course it does." She mumbles.

It's okay, amore.

"He's going to wake up, Oaklee. Not even death can keep you two apart."

"That's cheesy." She says. I could practically hear the eye roll.

It's true.

"Yeah, but true."

I'm guessing the voice left because it's silent.

"You hear that? Not even death can keep us apart." She scoffs. "Apparently, coma's do."

It's not forever, I'll be with you soon.

"I don't understand how you did it, I swear I'm never getting hurt again." She says sternly.

I'm barely able to do it.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

Don't be sorry, baby.

"I love you."

I love you more than life itself.