44/Oaklee

I stare at the mirror in front of me

I stare at the mirror in front of me. Glancing at Leo as he fills the tub. He didn't put his mouth anywhere near my body, well just my mouth, but I can see his bite marks that have scared over.

His arms wrap around my body as I lean in to him. "What are we looking at?" He asks softly, his eyes trail up and down my body as if it's the first time he's seeing it.

"We're matching." I say with a small smile on my lips.

He looks at my confused before I stare intently on his arm, waiting for him to understand. When he does, he lets out a quiet 'oh' before looking between his arm and mine.

"Yours is tiny." He says, moving away from me.

"Mine is not tiny, you just got a big mouth." I say, watching him grab towels.

"Baby, your mouth is small." He says softly and quietly as he gets distracted by bath salts.

"It can fit your-"

"Don't say things like that or I'll have to fuck you and we only have so much time before Dom and Sin wake up." He says, cutting me off.

I purse my lips before walking towards him, hugging him from the back. "I. Love. You." I say, kissing his back between every word.

"I love you, now get in." He says, walking towards the sink.

"Wash that out with some alcohol." I tell him while I get in the tub. Sighing at the warm water, that calms my muscles.

He nods as I close my eyes. I listen to cabinet doors close and bottles being open and closed. Before he finally gets in, laying his back on my front.

I rub one hand down his front as the other holds his head. His hands rub my thighs, that rest on either side of him.

I peck his temple then his cheek until he turns his head so I can peck his lips.

He gives me his body, he lets me love his body and I'm loving every second of it.

"Leo, go get those yogurt bite things from the cabinet." I say as he walks in the living room. He sighs, turning to walk back out.

He can handle getting some snacks for Sin as Sin crawls all over me while I also have to handle Domenico. I'm feeling hot and crowded and I swear if Leo tries to sit by me, I might snap.