31/Leonadas

5 days, 33 weeks.

Oaklee's hands rub my back as she sits on my ass

Oaklee's hands rub my back as she sits on my ass. I think she might be obsessed with mine but I'm sure I've started it when I became obsessed with hers.

"Good morning." Her voice comes out tired.

I turn over on my back, keeping her on my lap. I love mornings like this and it's not because she's naked.

Well, it helps.

She's so calm, I don't like when she's in a bad mood because I can't do anything about it. I try to do my best but sometimes it's just a bad day.

"Hey, baby." I give her a sleepy smile. Her small, cold hands rub up my chest before going back down, repeating.

"You sleepy?" I ask, pushing hair out of her face. She shrugs, leaning into my palm when it rests on her cheek.

"Everything hurts." She mumbles, more focused on her hands on my chest than actually talking.

"Define everything." I ask softly. I can already tell she's going to need me today.

"Just my back, my legs, ankles, shoulders, belly, and something else I just can't remember it." She says, moving off of me just to cuddle into my side.

"I just want him out already, I want to hold you." She mumbles, kissing my chest.

"Hold me or the baby?" I joke, getting a mock glare in return.

"You." She whispers, her eyes blinking slowly.

I watch as her blinking slows then stops blinking all together, falling back asleep.

I tighten my hold on her, trying to pull her closer before tucking my head in her neck. I kiss her neck for a second before settling.

I don't even want to think what it would be like without her. She's my safe space, always my safe space.

 Waking up for the second time today, I wake before Oaklee

Waking up for the second time today, I wake before Oaklee. I carefully peel myself away from her, using the bathroom before going to get Sin.

By the time I enter the room, Sin is bouncing in his crib with his pacifier in his mouth and his blanket in hand.