43/Leonadas😏

"I've got to feed him

"I've got to feed him." Oaklee tells me from the passenger seat.

I swear, she just fed him. But I don't blame him either, the greedy, little shit gets to eat, sleep, get changed and repeat.

"Baby, just get him." I say, sighing.

Sometimes, I don't know how she does it. Getting up in the middle of the night, at least 3 times for an hour each time. She only wakes me up when she's absolutely tired.

I've tried turning up the baby monitors, setting alarms but none of them work. Sometimes, I am able too and others I'm not.

She unbuckles, putting her knees on the seats as she unbuckles Domenico from his chair. I look at her ass as my free hand rubs over it.

"All the damn time." I hear her mumble as she sits back down, this time with Domenico.

I'm not sure who that was for.

She quickly pulls the straps of her shirt down and nurses him. I pay attention to the road but I also sneak a peak at Oaklee every now and then.

"You still want another baby?" I ask, trying to hide my smile.

"I'll always want to have another one of your babies." She lowers her voice as her free hand rubs higher on my thigh.

I side eye her, shifting which makes her laugh. I'm glad she's enjoying my pain, at least it makes someone happy.

"It's not like we were trying not to get pregnant, we just had a little bump in the road." She says softly. Removing her hand from my thigh to the back of my head, playing with my hair.

"I know, baby."

I don't want to have another time of having to worry if Oaklee is going to be alive after giving birth to a baby I put in her. We're going to die together, whether we have to do it ourselves or not.

"Talk to me." Oaklee says, tugging on my hair.

"What's going to happen if something happens to you?" I ask gently.

"Nothing is going to happen to me." She says, shaking her head while pulling her hand away but I need her. I need her to keep me grounded. I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers.

"If, what happens if something happens." I sigh, turning onto our road. "Anything is possible." I add.

"If something happens to me, you'll take care of our children, grow old, be happy. Even if it's not with me." She says so quietly, I question if I even heard it.

"I wouldn't-" I clear my throat. God, just the thought makes me want kill. "I wouldn't be able to tolerate our kids. I'm sorry, I wouldn't." I shake my head.

"You will, in time." Her voice is so soft, I don't want to hear anybody else's at this moment, or any other moment.

She burps Domenico before putting him back in his seat.